Part 10

Third person POV

'How could someone be so dense?' Izuku thought as he was practically flirting with him and he plain out didn't understand a thing. Then again, that just made him all the more cute. After school they walked to the entrance gates of UA and a BMW drove by stopping in front of Izuku. Izuku gave an awkward smile to Todoroki "My dad likes to show off." He said "See you tomorrow?" 

Todoroki nodded as Izuku opened the door of the front seater and Todoroki saw a man with the same hair as Izuku. Only it was white. Izuku waved at the white hair boy before the man drove off "Making friends already?" Hisashi asked

"Something like that." Izuku said "I asked weather or not he wanted to join LOV."

"Are you sure he's not going to tell anyone?" Hisashi asked

"Positive." The green haired boy answered "Even if he does, I can simply erase their memories." said Izuku confidently, but he was still a bit concerned about what Todoroki would choose. He didn't want to lose the dual quirk user. He was powerful and hot, which made him of great asset to the League.

-----

Mean while, Todoroki had arrived home, with Endeavour waiting for him "Why are you late?" He demanded

"I was talking with a friend." Todoroki answered

"Didn't I say you weren't allowed friends?!" The #2 pro yelled

"To you." Todoroki stated "He's the son of a man with more power then you!"

"Who?! All Might?" asked Endeavour with confused look I thought he was single thought Endeavour.

"No, Mr. Midoriya. You know the CEO of the company that makes hero suits for you, all might, a bunch of other pro heroes and a bunch of hero schools? and does a bunch of other stuff too?" Todoroki said as Endeavor physically paled at the mention of him. He'd met the CEO a couple of times and everyone knew how scary he was and the height of his temper didn't compare. He was surprised the man didn't want to be a hero as he would have been number one without even trying.

He shook his head clearing the thought though it was a bit difficult.  Endeavour was silent and didn't say much when Todoroki went back to his room. 

When he was in his room he started thinking about what Izuku said join us, the league of villains Said the Izuku in his head. 'Should I join? Or maybe not since I'm a hero, but it's not like I like being a hero, I just want to show my father that I can become a hero without his quirk and help. Let's not think about it, it's giving me a headache even thinking about it, but it was kind of nice talking to him' 

Then a picture of Izuku poped in his head, unlike those in movies and novels there weren't any flowers around him it was the cool and scary Izuku that popped up, the twisted personality, the nice, kind and shy izuku, and the scary, cool, and smart izuku. It was totally his type, but he didn't know what he felt. It was confusing for him, he's never like this before, just thinking about it was giving him a headache.

 He sighed "I'll just go to bed, it might decrease the pain in the head" said Todoroki to no one.

-----

Next day at UA, 1st session 

Bakugou POV

It was an English session with present mic as usual (and boring) the 1st session went by like a turtle, and had our 2nd with all might, we went to the practice ground and had to practice with making new moves and getting used to fighting different kinds of quirks. Everyone was doing whatever the heck they wanted, we even had that nerd Deku check and take notes of our quirks and weakness, what a nerd as always, but he wasn't here for the extras... That nerd looking down on us, he was here for that half and half bastard, he can't even hide the fact that his interested in him, makes me wanna puke. 

"Wow... Todoroki-kun, you're so cool, I wanna have another match with you" said the shitty nerd Deku as he walked -more like jumped and ran - to him, at the end of the class. 

"And get your ass kicked again?" I said as I walked away from them because they make me sick with their obvious intention (he means that they are obviously flirting with each other or more like Deku is the only one trying to flirt)

-----

Lunchtime

It was the same, Deku was making things so obvious! I really felt like puking now. I stood up and stormed over to their table and slammed my hand down to get their attention "Get a room Extras! No one wants to hear your constant flirting!" I yelled

Several people winced at my anger and I mentally smirked at them. Ha! Serves them right for messing with me! "Bakugou, I do not understand. What is 'flirting'? Todoroki asked monotonously 

"What Deku is doing!" I yelled

He turned around to see shitty Deku eating and then turned back to me "Bakugou, Midoriya is just eating. Is flirting another term for it?"

I yelled in frustration, barley able to hold my quirk back and stormed off. Those two were helpless with this!

I glanced back a bit and saw Deku's face in disappointment (obviously because his hard work didn't work) and a smirk on his face (probably because that dense bastard didn't get a single thing, and pissed me off) 

-----

AGAIN!!!!

WHY... WON'T THESE TWO SHITTY EXTRAS NOT GET A ROOM?! THEY FLIRT EVEN IN THE BATHROOM!!

I NEED TO WASH MY EYES! ITS BURNED! NOT EVEN A VILLAIN BE ABLE TO MAKE ME SUFFER LIKE THIS! THEY ARE TAKING AWAY MY SANITY! (Boy since when when were you ever sane?)