Part 12

Third person POV

Izuku watched from the shadows as the battle wore on. He wasn't interested in anyone but he had no other choice but to make the hero's push through their limits so that things can be entertaining for him. He watched and waited patiently as the hero's struggle. 

Shota Aizawa

Age- 30 years old 

Birth- 8 November 

Quirk- Erasure 

Hero name - Eraser head 

Likes- cats and sleeping 

Dislikes- loud blondies 

'Well that wasn't good information but oh well, I can't use too much of my quirk here if I'm going to give them a surprise'  Izuku thought to himself after checking Eraser head's page in his note book.

While Eraser head was fighting one of the low rank nomu, Izuku asked kurogiri to teleport Dabi to them. Not even a minute passed, Dabi was standing next to Izuku, who was getting ready for his turn.

"Your opponent is going to be Erazer head so bad luck" informed Izuku with a creepy smile then Changing to a 'cute' on while giving a thumbs up. Dabi got ready and went to make his grand entrance with a large ball of hottest flames towards Eraser head as to make the fight end as quickly and easily as possible. 

Izuku watched as the two started the match, and amidst the middle of the fight, Izuku activated his quirk on Erazer head who was half beaten because of his dried eyes. Dabi was preparing to blast fire towards Erazer head when Erazer head was about to lose and blink, but in the middle of their fight Izuku used his quirk on Erazer head and not a second passed he automatically went the next stage of his quirk. Izuku used his analysis quirk on Erazer once more to make sure that he had done his part.

Once he was sure that he was in the next stage he told kurogiri to ready to warp him and Dabi away from the fight. Erazer head had passed out from his injury's and the sudden force inside him, so they wrapped things up and went their way.

"This sucks I want to watch the fight continue but Dabi is going to lose at this rate and they need training too, guess I'll have to request a harsher training method for them." Said izuku.

"Then why not actually let me fight him? I can win easily" complained Dabi

"That's the point, you'll win easily, that is when he is passed out but it's more fun when you are at the same level." Said Izuku but in a more psychopathic way. 

'I can never read this guy along with his weird taste' thought Dabi.

___

Not long after they found themselves with Bakugou and Todoroki fighting a death row convict (escaped) named Moonfish.

"show me.... your flesh....." as Moonfish mumbled to himself.

Moonfish was using his quirk to sent himself up in the sky as he sent a blade of his "iron teeth" towards Todoroki and Bokugou in mid air. once they dodged it Bakugou used his quirk an sent explosions towards Moonfish while Todoroki helped shield Bokugou they both fought as though their life depend on it. They both made a perfect duo that backed each other up. They were both stuck along with a student who was on Todoroki's back knocked out, as Todoroki tried to come up with a plan to escape he heard a loud roar coming from the east side, and saw dark shadow going berserk. 

" OI, HALF N HALF!" shouted Bakugou.

"what are you standing there for and doing nothing!?" asked Bokugo as he sent another ball of explosion towards the enemy.

Todoroki stood there as he looked at their current situation, trying to dot everything together. 

'Now I get it'  thought Todoroki to himself. ''he' had something to do with this.'