Part 7

Third person POV

Izuku waited in his room for Dabi, he needed a chat with the 'son' of Endeavor. After a few minutes, the door opened and Dabi walked in "So what did you want to talk about?" He asked bored.

"About what I saw when I used my quirk on you." Izuku answered causing the other to raise an eyebrow and Izuku continued "You see, my quirk, Analysis let's me see information on my opponent, such as family members, age, quirk, real name, those things. So question, are you related to the Todoroki family?" Izuku asked strait forwardly.

Dabi seemed to glare at him before he answered "Yeah, what if I am?" he said.

"No, I just wanted to make sure, and don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Izuku said and the black haired male nodded seemingly relived .

"But I'm kinda interested in your cute little brother... you wouldn't mind me doing anything to him right?" Said Izuku eyeing Dabi, curious about his answer.

"His all yours" was all Dabi said in a cold tone, He didn't seem to like Souta that much.

(Few hours later)

Sometime had passed and Izuku went to the kitchen to get a snack when he saw his mom there with Toga, doing the blond's hair. He gabbed a large pack of chips and was about to head back to his room when a particular thought occurred to him "Hey mom, where's dad?" he asked.

"He's in the office, emergency meeting with pro heroes. He didn't seem very happy." She answered "And honestly, why weren't you a girl, I could've been doing your hair right now."

Izuku sighed not this again, ever since Toga came, his mom had been complaining about the fact that he wasn't a girl which was giving him a head ache "Is there anything I should know?" I asked "like events or something coming up."

"Yeah, your dad thought it be good if he sent you to check out UA maybe get some info on the school?" She answered causing Izuku to groan "No, why me? why can't Tenko go?"

"Because of how he looks like, if they see him, then they'll grow suspicious straight away." Inko answered in a matter of fact tone.

Izuku went back to his room to continue planning and let's just say Hizashi didn't have a warm welcome back.

-----

Izuku POV

I groaned sitting in the teacher's lounge at UA. The place was to...weird, like why give a school millions of dollars just to build fake cities as training grounds especially if the school kept allowing the children to get hurt?

Mr Nezu walked in with All Might "greeting Izuku Midorya." Nezu greeted "As your father requested, you will be spending the week at UA and doing the same studies as our students, could you please tell us about your quirk so we can know what we'll have to do?"

Izuku nodded "My quirk is gravity control, While my mom can attract small objects towards her, I can control the gravitational pull of anything in a certain area, but the more things I'm controlling or the more things there are in the area which I'm controlling, the weaker my control over the pull of gravity is." He explained

Nezu nodded in understanding "You'll be in class 1-A for the week." he said,  And after about an hour the meeting ended, which the hero's and Izuku to part ways later on.