Loving couples

I just got into the school to get to my first period, but also was greeted by my crush slivervale every morning.

I felt happy about it and I didn't know when to confess my fellings to her.

Slivervale: Hi Y/n!

Y/n: hi, How are you doing slivervale

Slivervale: Good, just alot of homework to do from some of my classes

Y/n: Same here

Slivervale: You mind after school to come over to my place and help me with my homework?

Y/n: *blushing* Isn't your sister veibae going to be there?

I just wanted add veibae also into this reader.

Slivervale: nah, she's going to be out with some of her friends today

Y/n: Ok then, let's get started in class.

After our first and second period which felt like forever, it was lunch time and I was excited about going to see her later too but I'm a little shy about it.

Slivervale: Over here Y/n!

Slivervale was sitting at a table with her sister veibae which looked kinda cute for a sister.

Y/n: coming!

Veibae: How are you doing Y/n?

Y/n: Good, how was your classes?

Veibae: Well, I just got stacked up with so much homework that I won't be able to go out with my friends today.

Slivervale: Welp, looks like you will be doing homework with us tonight

Y/n: (Thinking) Wait! Veibae will be doing homework with us too!! *blushing*

Slivervale: You ok Y/n?

Veibae: Yeah it looks like your blushing?

Y/n: what?!?! No I'm not!

Suddenly the bell went off.

Slivervale: Welp, that's the end of our conversation, time to go back to class.

Veibae: Alright then, see you guys later!

Y/n & Slivervale: Alright!

After 2 last periods that lasted for about 3 hours, we were at Slivervale & Veibae's home doing our homework.

Silvervale: Hey do know this long division problem that me and veibae are stuck on?

Y/n: Yeah, lemme help out with that

Slivervale & veibae: (Thinking) He's been so nice to us this whole time and helping us with homework problems that we don't how to do. *blushing* Do.. I.. like.... him?

Y/n: And that's how you do it

Slivervale: Thanks Y/n

Veibae: Yeah, thanks 😊

Y/n: Your welcome

After a few problems it started to rain and get dark outside and Y/n didn't know how to get home.

Y/n Aw man! Rain now!

Slivervale: You can stay here for the night if you want to.

Veibae: yeah we don't mind.*blushing*

Y/n: oh, ok!

After that veibae went to the bathroom to brush her teeth, but also thinking about Y/n.

Veibae: Y/n is so nice and helpful earlier and caring.*blushing* I think I'm starting to like him now.

And in in the bedroom...

Slivervale: I think I'm starting to develop feelings for Y/n but when do I confess? Will he like me too? Good thing it's Saturday tomorrow and we will have more time together and even summer break since our last day was friday....

Y/n: Slivervale, you good over there?

Slivervale: Yeah! Sorry I spaced out for a bit

Y/n: alright then goodnight Slivervale

Slivervale: Goodnight ☺️

Y/n: (Thinking) This will be a long weekend...

Part 1 

Done..

By the way, there will probably be a lemon I this reader