Moving in

Y/n just woke up from his sleep remembering what happen yesterday from what he did with Veibae.

Y/n: Now I have two girlfriends now, thats crazy.

He quietly moved out the bed to try and not wake up veibae. Y/n got a shirt and some shorts to where so that he can go downstairs with. When he got down downstairs, Slivervale making breakfast this time, Y/n then said that he was going to start moving his stuff in from his own home into Slivervale's home.

Slivervale: do you need help with moving anything?

Y/n: No, I'm fine

Slivervale: ok then

Then we both heard footsteps coming from the stairs. We knew who it was so we said good morning to Veibae. Veibae waived back but also blushing when looking at Y/n.

Veibae: Hi Y-Y/n

Y/n: Yo!

Slivervale: Y/n

Y/n: yeah?

Slivervale: did you guys do something last night?

Slivervale developed a small vein on her forehead from this seeing the next answer Y/n was going to give. Y/n blushed from this and gave her an honest opinion.

Y/n: Y..Y-Yes

Slivervale: Veibae, what did you guys do, and don't lie to me.

Veibae: u-uh we u-um had some "Funtime" like you said

Slivervale: oh that's right, I did plan that

Y/n: You "Planed that"?

Slivervale: Uh

Veibae: hehe

Y/n: Someone better tell me what all this was about

Slivervale explain everything to Y/n about what the "mating deal" was all about leaving Y/n shocked of what all this was.

Y/n: So you guys wanted to be even with me

Slivervale & Veibae: Yep!

Y/n: anyways, I'm going to move my stuff in, see you guys later

Slivervale (Thinking) We maybe should help him out

Y/n went back to his House to take out somethings so that he can move in with Slivervale and veibae, also to get a truck from his friend to move the stuff in with.

Y/n: Alright, so now where do we start

Y/n: Started with the small things worked his way up putting them in his friend's truck

Y/n: If I didn't have this truck, then It would've been hard moving this stuff

Then Y/n here people walking up to his house. Y/n ran out his house, but to see that Slivervale and veibae were here.

Y/n: What are you guys doing here?

Slivervale: we wanted to help out

Veibae: yeah, we felt like you needed so you can get it done faster

Y/n look at there clothes, showing that they were in tight pants that showed.. wait nevermind, let's just continue our story.

Y/n: *blushing* u-um, let's just get this over with

They started to get everything from downstairs and then upstairs. Y/n blushing and time when they seen his girlfriends tights on when they were moving boxes.
After a while, they were done with the boxes and ready to take everything to Slivervale's house.

Y/n: nice job guys

Slivervale & Veibae: thanks

We all drove back home, I gave the truck back to my friend and I thanked him for it.
We all got back home and it was about 6:30pm so I had time to stay up with Slivervale & Veibae before going to bed.

Y/n: Yo Slivervale, Veibae, you guys want to do something tomorrow?

Slivervale: Like what?

Y/n: I haven't thought of it, do you guys have something in mind

Veibae: well we could have some time in the  bed together~

Y/n: Veibae, are you just desperate now

Veibae: probably

Slivervale: we could go and watch the movies?

Y/n: Nice going Slivervale

Veibae: I think I think I had a better idea*pout face*

Y/n: Welp I'm going to bed, I'll meet you guys in the room, goodnight

Slivervale & Veibae: Goodnight

Slivervale: What was that, did you say something about wanted to have time together in the bed?

Veibae: Yeah, all of us

Slivervale: We have to find a way to get Y/n to join us too.

Veibae: Right!

Sorry if this chapter was little bit quick, lemon is going to be up in the next one.

Part 5

Done...

Sorry this was a short chapter!

Next chapter is In the works!