Time together

It was a nice Saturday morning. Y/n woke up before Slivervale and Veibae, so Y/n decided to make some breakfast for them.

Y/n: man, there has been alot going on, with us finishing our homework last night, me sleeping in the same room as them, and then waking up to do this, they might like to get up late or something.

Y/n got breakfast done and prepared the plates before Slivervale walked in on him as well as veibae.

Y/n: oh! Hi guys, I just some breakfast for us if thats alright.

Slivervale: (Thinking) He actually made breakfast for us in the morning *blushing*

Veibae: thanks Y/n☺️

Y/n: no problem, now let's dig in!

They started to eat their breakfast and talked about school and the different things that go on during. Y/n was making them laugh by doing things that he would do with his friends to make the teacher mad. After breakfast Slivervale wanted to talk in private with you in her room.

Y/n: so um, what did you wanted to talk about?

Slivervale: (Thinking) how do I want to start this of...

Y/n: Um, Slivervale?

Silvervale: oh yeah sorry about that, anyway lemme explain, so during the Friday we were together, I seen you as a very nice and care free person who cares about others. You have changed my perspective on you than just friend but more than that. Yesterday evening when we got all of our homework done, I happy about it and I wouldn't be able to get it done without you helping us. Even also this morning when you made breakfast for us I felt like you was helping out in some and I feel like I just develop feelings for you, or like we can be more than just friends.

Y/n looked in shocked as the result in his crush actually asking him out instead of him.

Y/n: *blushing* Um so t-this is m-meaning that y-you w-want to be my g-girlfriend

Slivervale: Yeah

Y/n: you know that I had a crush on you to right?

Slivervale also look very shocked to hear that the person he liked also had a crush on him.

Slivervale: *blushing* So, do you want to be my boyfriend?

Y/n: yeah sure *blushing*

Slivervale: it's official now!

Y/n: wait!

Slivervale: what is it?

Y/n: *blushing* I think we should try out our first kiss

Slivervale: *blushing* um, alright then.

The distance got close between us. Y/n eyes gaze into Slivervale's blue eyes, and you slowly lean closer to her. Your eyes were half open and the distance between you two was very small.

And finally, you two fill in the gap, gently touching her lips with yours and closing your eyes. Slivervale's eyes closed and fell into the kiss as well as yours.

You guys separated for some air as it was a very long kiss.

Slivervale: that was nice *blushing*

Y/n: Yeah, let's get back to veibae before any confusion comes up

Slivervale: right

Once they exited the door holding hands, veibae was sitting outside the door and before we could speak, we already known what veibae was going to say.

Veibae: so you guys already are together now

Y/n: Yeah

Veibae: (Thinking) I will get my hands on him soon!

Slivervale: Is there anything you what to talk about?

Veibae: I want to talk to you later Slivervale about something alright?

Slivervale: Uh, ok

Y/n: (Thinking) What are you up to Veibae?

Evening time

After that, we all started getting ready for bed, Slivervale let Y/n stay over for another night and veibae wanted to talk to Slivervale about something.

Slivervale: So what is it you want to talk about?

Veibae: I also like Y/n

Slivervale: WHAT!?!?

Veibae: And wanted to ask if we could share him

Slivervale: no way!

Veibae: Why not?

Slivervale: because he is mine only!

Veibae: But I also have the same reason for liking him.

Slivervale: Wait what!

Veibae: ever since yesterday I started to see the caring side of Y/n and develop feelings for him too.

Slivervale thought about this for a bit and made her decision.

Slivervale: Alright, we can share him but under one condition.

Veibae: what is that condition?

Slivervale: Don't do anything sneaky behind my back

Veibae: alright then, thats a deal!

Slivervale: ok, goodnight now

Veibae: Alright. (Thinking) that condition won't stop me from doing what I will do.

Part 2

Done...