Sharing love (Lemon)

I woke up feeling a bit tired from yesterday.
I turn to my side to see Slivervale already up from her sleep too.

Slivervale: Morning Y/n

Y/n: morning Slivervale

We got closer so we can kiss, holding our kiss for a bit before separate our kiss.

Y/n: Let's go down stairs to eat

Slivervale: ok then

Y/n: wait

Slivervale: what is it?

Y/n: is it ok if I can move in with you guys

Slivervale: oh that's right, I just forgot that you had your own house. Well if you can help in the house and pay bill than yeah.

Y/n: Yay!

Slivervale giggle to this action and said that we should head down stairs now. Veibae wasn't downstairs and I wasn't sure where she was at.

Slivervale: you should probably check upstairs in her room.

Y/n: alright then

Y/n went upstairs to see if veibae was still asleep but only to be greeted by veibae naked!?!?

Y/n: Sorry!

Veibae It's alright, you can come in!

Y/n: are you ok with that or no?

Veibae: *blushing* yeah it's fine

Y/n: ok then, coming in now

Y/n came in her room and sat on her bed waiting for Veibae to get done with what she was doing. She Finally came out the bathroom with her pajamas still on.

Veibae: Hey Y/n

Y/n: Hey, Ready to go now?

Veibae: Wait a minute

Y/n: What is it?

Veibae: I need to tell you something, from the bottom of my heart

Y/n: (Thinking) Hold on, IS SHE TRYING TO-

Veibae: I like yo-

Y/n had stopped her from saying what she was going to say, which he knew what it was.

Y/n: Veibae, you know I'm dating someone right, I'm going to try an-

Veibae: Slivervale said that I could share you with her

Y/n: Hold on, YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING?!?!

Veibae: No, Slivervale even gave me permission too

Y/n: Why?

Veibae: We both had the same reason and feelings for you that day, so she decided to share you with me.

Y/n: Huh*blushing*

Veibae: anyways, back on topic. I like you Y/n

Y/n: Uh.. mm.. I.. L-Like you t-oo I g-guess

Veibae instantly changed his statement by going in for a quick kiss to change his mind.

Y/n: Yeah, I like you too

Veibae: Alright then, let's start off by having some "fun" then

Y/n: Wait hold o-

Veibae quickly slienced him by kissing and twirling their tongues together. Y/n noticed a different reaction in Slivervale and veibae that veibae wanted you and this so badly without asking, on the other hand, Slivervale asked and didn't really control most of the conversation with you.
Y/n took advantage of this and let go of the kiss and took her shirt and bra of and started massaging her right boob then suck on the left one, leaving veibae moaning.

Veibae: Your so g-good at this, y-your making me feel good!

Y/n creeps a blush on his face from that statement, also veibae from Y/n making her feel good.

Veibae: it's my turn

Y/n: Wait what?

Veibae then pushed Y/n to make him lay down on his back. Veibae then started to unzipp Y/n's pants and underwear to show his erect member hit her face.

Veibae: W-wow, so b-big!

Y/n: u-um *blushing*

Veibae then used her hand to rub his member up and down and after a bit, after she was done doing that, she put her lips around Y/n's erect member until taking it all in her mouth.

Y/n: Damn Veibae, you feel g-good with that mouth

Veibae kept doing this until Y/n felt like he was going to cum until veibae stopped.

Veibae: Not yet, you still have to pleasure me now

Y/n: o-ok

Veibae took off her pajamas and sat on the bed with here legs bent and up in the air laying down on the bed.

Veibae: you can insert your manhood here

Y/n: U-um ok then*blushing*

Y/n:(thinking) Yeah she definitely wants this

Y/n then thrusted his manhood into veibae's womanhood, making veibae let out sound.

Veibae: Eep! Man you have a big size for Slivervale's boyfriend

Y/n: T-Thanks

Veibae: Anyways I'm adjusted to your size now, let's start

Y/n responsed to this by thrusting little bit slower but Veibae didn't like this while feeling this sensation from your manhood.

Veibae: You can go way faster than that, I know that

Y/n: Sorry about that, lemme speed up the pace then

Y/n started thrusting way faster than usual. Veibae felt this and started to give out lustful moans that encouraged Y/n to keep thrusting a pace he is at so he can make Veibae feel good.

Veibae: W-Wow you w-where holding back s-something after a-all~

Y/n than notice that Veibae's moans were getting loudder, so he slienced them by holding a kiss with Veibae for a bit and slowing his thrust's down. Y/n let go of the kiss so that he can continue what he was doing.

Veibae: K-keep doing w-what you were doing b-before I was f-feeling way better then

Y/n then listened to this and started to speed up his thrusting again, making veibae feel like she was going to past out.

Veibae: I'm gonna cummmm!!!

Veibae let out a long orgasm that covered Y/n's shaft. Veibae was not done yet and started to switch her position so that Y/n was facing the opposite way. She wanted Y/n's seeds, very badly, so Y/n then kept up the regular pace that he was going at before having veibae stick her tongue out.
Y/n hit Veibae I the right spots to make her moan loud to were her moans almost made Slivervale ask how Y/n made Veibae make those sounds

Veibae: (Thinking) I think I'm going to cum again!!

Y/n: I'm about to---

Just before he finished his sentence, they both let of the juices at the same time. Their time together was like an excise leaving them both tired. Y/n's manhood was still in veibae, hold each other and breathing hard too.

Veibae: T-thanks for this time Y/n~

Y/n: No problem veibae, and I love you

Veibae: I love you too

Part 4

Done...