Oneshot 1: A liar has returned (Continuation)

A/N so this is the continuation btw if i do something in bold it means i am talking!

Alya POV: 

I did the live on the ladyblog which lost a few views Lila told me it because of Marinette. I then started asking Ladybug about Chat noir the new team and a few other questions including about Rena Rouge AKA ME! I cant believe she replaced me with that Fire Fox person like why? I am close to Lila AKA her BFF!! She told me the ones that she chose are the only ones she trusts and she doesn't trust Chat noir anymore! I was mad that she said i wasn't worthy of a miraculous anymore WHAT DID I DO? I was so close to Lila and I still am but she trusts someone else over one of her BFF's bestie! I was so mad and I just know Adrien is too. 

Adrien POV: 

I watched the Ladyblog which started a live but after she said that i would only come to flirt with her i threw my phone across my room I just know Plagg isnt happy at all with Ladybug she must not give him a lot of cheese.

Plagg POV: 

I am so lucky that Marinette saved me from Agreste! He would go on and on about who is Ladybug and Bla bla bla HECK he even got closer to Rossi, that Rossi who turned everyone against our bug! Ladybug said i would be getting a new holder her boyfriend Damien Wayne!! who is also the famous Robin in Gotham. 

The next day

The miraculous team got ready and went to school in one of bee's limo's.

No one POV: 

The miraculous team got ready and went to school today would be there last day at this hell that is called school! Well Marinette didnt know that but the rest did which made our little bug confused 'Why are they excited to come to hell?' she thought. They arrived to be given death stares ,the usual. Agreste took Marinette's hand and took her out of the class wanting to talk to her. Marinette got her hand from his grip while he started talking . 

Agreste: Marinette I told you take the high road! Lila's lies arent hurting anyone if you just listened we would have been together

He was told by Alya that Marinette had a huge crush on him and he realized he liked her too. " I wouldnt want to be with a spineless coward like you anyways and that High Road advise isnt good Bye bye IDIOT" Marinette replied and then went to sit by Chloe. Bustier came after and started the lesson until she was interrupted when Jagged Stone and Penny entered the class with a bunch of papers in there hands. "Jagged Stone? Why are you here is it because you want to see Lila?" the sheep started asking. "Lila who?" "You know Lila the one who saved your kitten from being run over by a plane!" "KITTEN?! I never had a kitten I have had Fang since he was in an egg! that Lila must be the one you told me about Juleka" "Yes Father she is" the tiger replied "FATHER?!?!" all the sheep exclaimed. "Why yes Jagged here is Juleka and Luka's father while I am there mom" Penny answered. "Wait you mean we have been hurting Jagged's kids???" "Yup you have!" Alix Kagami and Chloe replied answering the idiotic question " Ok Uncle Jagged why are you here?" our blueberry asked "Well I was told by your friends that yo have been bullied-" he started but was rudely interrupted by Alya " Sorry Mr Stone but Marinette is the bully!" chorus of 'ya' and 'yes' came from the idiots "HE WAS TALKING!" Juleka yelled surprising the class she was usually shy and never shouted at all. "Thank you Juleka now like i was saying you friends told me you have been bullied by your class and now they are getting sued by celebrities all around the world!" the class paled up while Marinette finally understood what was happening she hugged all her friends "THANK YOU THANK UOU THANK YOU!!" "What are we for Mari-bug?" Chloe said. After a bit of time Clara Nightingale came and Prince Ali came when he came he was mad at Rose she had his number! she could have asked him!. The Wayne's came after and Marinette ran to her bf "Damii!" she said hugging him. 

After that fiasco the class was sued and put in jail while adrien was disappointed . Lila was put for her life in jail her mom even disowned her. Gabriel was disappointed in his son and disowned him as well. 

"And again Ladybug I am so sorry i just wanted my wife back" Gabriel who was transformed to Hawkmoth apologized for the millionth time 

"Its okay Hawkmoth but you had someone right in front of you" Lb said pointing to Mayora which made her blush. Gabriel then gave her the miraculous with Nathalie and later on those two got married and had twins who would have been Adrien's siblings. They named the girl Maria and the boy Marcus both given to them by Marinette.

Marinette got married to Damien and had 2 kids which were called Bridgette and Brianna Wayne.

Chloe and Nino got married and had 1 kid called Nelson. 

Juleka and Nath got married and had 3 kids Josh Julie and Nora. 

Alix and Kim also had 3 kids Alexa Ariana and Kyle.

The bullies lost their future carrier and now work anything they could for money. 

Word count: 947

A/N first One shot done! I will be posting the other one by next week tysm for reading!