One-shot 7: Brother returns (Lila's brother)

A/N sorry I didn't update in a long time but here is another one shot. 

Salt &ships: Daminette Adrien Salt Lila salt Class salt at the beginning. 

Summary:Lila had a twin brother his name was Liam, after she came with her mom to Paris her father wanted to stay back in Italy and her brother wanted to as well. Liam is the total opposite of Lila, he is kind and friendly and has real friends, he doesn't lie like his sister, and he is a bit famous in Italy and a few other countries. He know Jagged for real and knows a few other celebs that his sister lied about. He is loved for his personality unlike Lila. Lila never told anyone about her brother for she never really liked him at all he always took what was supposed to be her attention back in Italy. She of course never knew he became famous for he went under a different name LR which stands for Liam Rossi. When he decided to visit his mother and twin sister his parents agree to make it a surprise for Lila so instead of Lila meeting her brother at home she will meet him at school for he will apply for the same school and class she is in. 

Liam POV

I was in my private jet going to Paris the city of Ladybug and Chat Noir as what Clara told me. I was going to visit my mother and sister. The plane arrived and I got out where lots of fans were waiting. You might ask why am I famous? Well I invented a game and it became #1 in the world making me famous I only told my parents that I am LR and a few of my friends For some reason I couldn't ever tell mu sister its as if she blocked me on all social media but I will be telling her soon! I texted mother telling her where does she live so I could go see her but she told me to come to her work instead of house for she wants to surprise me sister. I accepted and after she told me her work I went there, she was on her l lunch break. (After all the greetings and autographs) I went to the borgous Hotel the best hotel in all of Paris and saw the mayor. I even saw a few of my friends Marinette Chloe Kagami Alya Nino Luka Kim Alix Nathaniel and Juleka. I went to them before booking a room I could let Chloe do that. "Hey guys!" I told them I mean interrupted "Liam?!?" "Yup that's me!" "Bro you didn't say you were coming to Paris" (we all know who) "Yea you didn't and that RIDICULOUS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!" (Also all of us know) "Chloe calm down Maybe he had a good reason?" Marinette said "Ya sorry for not telling you guys anyways I came to visit my sister and mother" "Lila?" Luka asked "Yes why??" "Well uhhh remember that person we said bully's Mari? Well she is your sister" "What?!?!? Why though????" "No Idea dude but she hates Mari she is bullying her and sometimes us" "Sorry Liam!" "Its ok thanks for telling me and uhh Chloe could you get me a hotel room?" "Why is it always me but I will give you a room on the floor for my friends only and its free" 

The next day

No one POV

The next day the friends woke up and got ready to go to school, they got in Chloe's limo while Liam got in his own. They all went to school and Mrs Bustier said she had an announcement "Class! we have a new student so please treat him with respect please welcome Liam!" Lila paled up at hearing her brothers name 'Maybe its another Liam?' she thought but when he entered Lila knew he was her brother "Please tell us a bit about yourself" 

"My name is Liam, Liam Rossi I am from Italy and lived with my father half my life, I am into inventing games and invented a few already you might actually know some for my game ........ has turned to the most played game this year!"

"Thank you Liam anyone have any questions" 

"Liam are you related dto Lila in any way?" Mr take the high road asked 

"Yes I am her brother she never told you about me because she didn't think I was a famous inventor and all my sister likes to do is lie to all of you!" 

Mr Just a Friend "Liak why would you say that about your sister!"

"Sorry Agreste boy but you and I both know that's true!" 

"But Lila told us she travelled all around the world wth he parents how did she of you lived with your father half your life?" Mylene asked 

"Sorry to tell you this but both my parents are not huge travellers both don't travel alot and for the record none of my parents travelled all around the world!"

The class paled up if she lied about that she must have lied about most the other things all the class apologised to Marinette and her being the kind and forgiving girl forgave them all but Agreste dude didn't he just told her she should have taken the high road and blablabla. 

A/N so I haven't been online a lot lately so sorry about that. This one shot wa shown a week ago but I forgot to post it so I am now ENJOYYYY