One shot 5: Marinette Wayne

A/N sorry its late here it is!

Ships and Salt: Lila Salt Adrien Salt Class Salt MPS redemption Marijon Bio dad Bruce

Summary: Marinette Is Bruce and Talia's daughter, she is Damian's twin sister. She got kidnapped at a young age by some kidnapper (not any of the gotham villains because she heloed them change) and got adopted by the Dupain Cheng's. Her life was good at first but then a liar came and took away all her frjends well most at least and then her life went  down.....

No one POV:

Mrs.Bustier: Class we have been invited by Bruce Wayne for a trip to Gotham! 

Lie-la: You can all thank me my Damiboo begged Bruce to chose our class!

Agreste: Who is Damiboo? 

Lie-la: Damian Wayne he was my boyfriend we dated but then when I had to travel we had to break up and then I came to Paris and met you Adriboo so don't worry I wont try and get back with him! *she saud as if its amazing news* 

Marinette and the MPS laughed (The MPS include Alya Nino Chloe Juleka Rose Alix Kim and Nathaniel) if Damian heard that he would get his katana and go straight to kill her (I wanna see that) . 

Mrs.Bustier: Okay class we will be going tomorrow everyone is excused to go pack there bags! 

The class said there 'goodbyes' and they all went home to start packing but the MPS and Mari who went to Marinette's mansion they all packed their bags yesterday when Bruce told Mari that he will invite her class to expose that liar. 

The next day

The whole class was their the MPS had to waje up extra early they knew Lie-la would lie and say that they were already at the airport and she was about to ask well but luckily they were there before her. The class all went in the Wayne's private jet and then went to Gotham (when they arrived). Mari saw her father with a few other Wayne's (the whole family) and she ran towards her father and yelled "Father!" she hugged him and he returned the hug and her brothers Jason Dick and Damian started calling her in whatever her nicknames are "Blueberry, pixie pop, Angel" Lie la then said "Marinette get your hands off the poor guys I cant believe you would pay them to pretend they know you!" the MPS laughed along side Marinette. "And who may you be?" Bruce asks "Hello sir I am Lila Rossi" she introduces and Damián gets his katana Jason and Dick get there guns  and they all so a devil smile (is there such a thing idk) Lie-la gets scared "W-w-why are you guys holding those and smiling like devils?" "UHHHHH they wanna kill you!" Mari says "WHAT you put them up to this isnt that right DUPAIN CHENG!" "Uh no not exactly and also my name is Marinette not Dupain Cheng got that liar?" "I AM NOT A LIAR!, look sirs I will let Damian Wayne pay you double the money Dupain Cheng here payed" "Damian Wayne you know him?" Damian said while his brothers and sisters try not to laugh "Yes we dated before but we broke up and now we are like siblings!" "Can I kill her?" Damian asks his twin "Uhh no not yet" "Sir please stop trying to kill me please just tell me your name and I will let Damian pay you!" "My name is Damian Damian Wayne" Damian says and Lie-la pales up "Now I heard you have been lying about Marinette now is that right?" he asks "No not true sir she lies about me" "Sorry I know thats fake Marinette here turned all Gotham's villain's good and even made MY MOTHER stop killing!" Jon Kent comes up to the Wayne's "Hey guys whats up?" "What are you doing here Kent!" "Woah Woah calm down I heard my girlfriend was coming back from Paris so I came to greet her like you" "GIRLFRIEND???" The Wayne's and Marinette's class including the MPS exclaim while Marinette tried to hide "Who is your girlfriend Jon?" Jason asks "Oh that will be Marinette" he replies "MARINETTE?!" Dick and Jason both exclaim "Umm yes?" she asks as if she doesnt know what is happening "Since when have you been dating him" "Uhhhh 4 years?" "4 YEARS AND WE DIDNT KNOW!" "Umm yes we kept it a secret" "Now now Mari-bug how could you hide something like THAT" Chloe asks "Chloe's right Marinette how could you hide it from your BESTIESS" Alya agrees (thinking of said words is hard) "Uhh guys I didnt tell my family so also not my friends" for a second there every Wayne forgot about the class "Ahem" Mrs. Bustier ahems (is that a word???) "Oh Sorry this conversation is not finished Marinette" Bruce says and gets his attention to the class "I am Bruce Wayne and here is my whole family" he introduces every Wayne and Jon and then Agreste opens his mouth "Mr Wayne how do you know Marinette?" "She is my biological daughter" he says and the class (excluding MPS) was shocked "B-but her last name is Dupain Cheng not Wayne!" Lie-la says scared to death (which I want to happen) "Oh ya I was adopted my real name is Marinette Martha Wayne!" she exclaims and Lie-la and Agreste pale up they were the only people who actually hurt Marinette and the class was just shocked (excluding MPS). 

So then Lie-la got sued by multiple celebs the class appologized while Agreste just said that she should have taken the high road for her lies were not hurting anybody "Marinette you could have taken the high road and we could have been together instead you decided to pretend you know the Wayne's and that you are dating someone!" he 'gives his advice'  "Bitch I am a Wayne and I HATE YOU okay? Her lies were hurting someone THEY WERE HURTING ME and I am dating ok? You dont like that I DONT CARE! Oh and we told your father about you you have been doing (the bullying) and he said he will punish you (disown him) now ADIOSS" she says and goes to her family. 

Couples 

Marijon 

DJWIFI

Tim and Chloe 

Nath and Juleka 

Rose and Prince Ali 

Mylene and Ivan 

Kim and Alix 

Sabrina and Max 

A/N Here is another one shot next one is Daminette