One-shot 2: Fake Friends

A/N So hey guys! my second one-shot so yes lets get going!!!

Ships and Salt: Alya salt class salt adrien salt bustier salt Chloe redamation Kagami redamation MPS redamation Daminette Lila redamation Gabenath TimxChloe

Summary: Lila an Italian girl comes to François Dupont High and realizes that Marinette has a lot of fake friends she can never talk to the bakers daughter alone but once in the bathroom where she tells her but Marinette doesn't believe and tells the Italian to try and turn her friends against her. Of course Marinette thought her friends would stay by her but how she was wrong very very wrong.

Lila POV: 

Its my first day at this Parisian school and the class representative Marinette seems to have a lot of fake friends, her so called best friend Alya is staying with her mostly for interviews her crush seems like the person who would turn his back on her just so someone doesn't get akumatized. I want to tell her about them but she is always with someone I only could talk to her in the bathroom. "You gotta believe me Marinette they are all using you!" "Fine then prove it to me then I will see" she tells me and i nod I will prove it to her. I start lying about how I am best friends with Ladybug who i knew was Marinette for i saw her detransform and only that lie gets a lot of people in my side. I then said about how i saved Jagged Stone's kitten which if people believe is obvious that they all share one braincell. 

Marinette POV

This Lila girl is lying but se said that my friends are using me AS IF. 

No one POV

Lila wanted to prove to Marinette that not all her friends are real in fact most are fake and she made it her mission to prove it. At first Lila started lying about being friends with celebs then with Ladybug once when Marinette was following Lila because the Italian told her too she saw Lila lying about being a superhero to Adrien Agreste Marinette crush. The baker's daughter transformed jut like Lila told her and confronted Lila. Adrien then knew that Lila was lying  but still decided to take the high road when Marinette wanted to prove Lila wrong about her 'tinnitus' but Adrien told her to take the 'high road' Marinette then had a crush but not as strong as i used to. Over the next month Lila completed lying about our bug and now not all her friends stayed by her. Alya turned against Marinette when Lila said she could let ladybug give her interviews and Adrien turned against her when she didnt listen to his 'high road' He kept saying that Lila would be a strong akuma and Marinette is being such a baby and thats he is there everyday Ladybug. Of course he didnt know that Marinette WAS ladybug. Her crush vanished completely after that and she didnt even think of him AS A FRIEND.  The one good thing that happened was that Chloe  changed and now she and Marinette were the best of friends. Alix Juleka and Kagami knew that Lila lied and apologized to Marinette and she forgave them for they never harmed her in any way. Nath and Kim soon also realized that Lila was lying and apologized and Mari forgave them as well. Nino and Luka knew that Lila was a lying since the day she came but he pretended to be with Lila that is until the bullying became physical soon they was invited to the MPS as well. Marinette met her boyfriend the one and only Damian Wayne shortly after Audrey dragged her to come to Gotham for a meet with Bruce Wayne. Jagged helped Marinette to become a world wide known singer NETTIE. Tim and Chloe then started dating when Mari introduced Chloe to Tim. Nath and Juleka started dating as well (I love the NathxJuleka ship for those two are both shy and have the same hairstyle) Alix and Kim also started and Nino started dating Aurore which made Alya very very jealous. Marinette and the MPS left Paris and went to Gotham once Hawkmoth was defeated and the whole class was happy thinking that they gotten rid of her for good but what they didnt know is that their careers are going down......

Alya: Lila can you believe it Mari-trash is finally gone!

Lila: Yes I can believe it Alya but guess what I will be gone too!

Rose: I-i dont understand what do you mean?

Lila: Marinette is my friend and I was proving to her that all of you are fake at first she didnt belive me but she does now she is in Goth- *ringing comes from her phone* Looks like she is calling *answers the phone* Hey Mari! 

Marinette:*On the phone* Hey Lila Dami said you can now come to Gotham he arranged the private jet it should be at the airport by 2 hours so get ready!

Lila: Yes finally tysm I will be going now!!!!! *hangs up* 

Agreste: You are with Marinette?

Lila: Why yes Agreste I am in fact I always was like I was saying I am proving to her that all of you are fake now Adios!!! *she leaves* 

Lila packed her bags and went to the airport she came there just 5 min before the jet arrived meanwhile with the idio I mean the class

Bustier: What just happened?

Alya: Lila was LYING TO US I CANT BELIVE IT SHE LIED TO US AND WE TRUSTED HER 

The class was mad at themselves What happens next you may ask well 

The MPS (including Lila and Marinette) then all got their dream jobs and became famous world wide. 

The idiotic class lost their dream career and after Gabriel Agreste realized what his sone has done he disowned him he even FINALLY realized his love for Natalie and married her ALSO FINALLY

Daminette got married and had 2 kids Bridgette and Brianna 

Tim and Chloe got married and had a child Triston 

Nath and Juleka had 3 kids Julia Jackson and Naya. 

Nino and Aurore got married and had 2 kids Nora and Austin 

Alix and Kim had 4 kids Amelia Ariana Kyle Ken. 

Kagami and Luka had 1 child Laura. 

Word count:1054 

A/N another one shot! Next one coming up soon!