prolong

Beacon place to train young children to become hunters and huntress. However there is one person is being bully and told to leave. Name jaune arc, well former leader when cardin tell everyone of his transcript is fake. They all turn their back on him. Ren and nora punch him, pyhrra throw him outside of dorm.
Nora: why.
Ren: we trust you cheater.
Pyhrra: get out jaune now!
Weiss tells everyone he don't belong here, Blake ignore him. Yang bit him and kick so hard, feature his arm.
Weiss: I know it, You don't belong here.
Yang: step away from ruby.
Blake:...
As jaune just look up until he was call in to ozpin. Once he is there, arcs and npr are there.
As they talk, ozpin don't like where this going and glynda as well. She see progress on jaune until they hear .
Jaune father: as right now, I disown you from arcs.
Jaune crys and he took family weapon. Suddenly sword disappear from there view. Which arcs hit mad, and his former father and daughters ready to attack him.
Father: what did you do brat.
Jaune: but it wasn'tme.
They did not listen to jsune blind by rage. But glynda stop attack, and tells them to calm down.
Ozpin: I'm sorry jsune, but arcs and vale concill force me to replace you with your twin sister. But pleaesd come back so you can retake exam yo enter beacon.
As npr smirk, jaune got up and left as same time. Arcs panicked about sword is belong to there family. And They left, only ozpin and glynda are sad to see a young man dream shatter.
Ozpin: be save jaune.
As jaune pack his stuff and leave to forest where he just walk until he was attack by grimm mutiple time.
Jaune: great I'm going to die.
Suddenly sword that jainr own came back and transform.

Jaune look at sword and fight off grimm until he kill last one

Jaune: ok now name you blue velvet.
Then notice a strange canister that sut front of him.
Jaune: what this?
their intrusion to use mechincal bakugan and shows guthlet to use it well.
Jaune: maybe I can use bakugan to show everyone I'm not weak.
As he gather his stuff, head out to prove every to never miss with jaune.