chapter 8 Rampages unleashed, weiss attack jaune, Hyper maiden power reveals

As battle rage on, cardin and sky are only on arena, but felt rage of people for they rape velvet.
Sky: damn it cardin all of us are in deep trouble, is your fault!
Cardin: how is my fault!
Sky: you convince us rape faunes and you just reveal this to everyone. Now we have face off piss off man with large woman in his hand!
Jaune: Hey are we chat or face Your demise!
As Sky look around, Hyper maiden attack him.
Jaune: ability activate halo claw strike!
Then multiple large claws attack sky, cause pain to his left arm legs and few more.
Sky:ahhhh
Cardin: Sky!
As battle rage on, pyhrra conform by Nora and ren. While arcs begin regret disown jaune, ruby and summer cheer for jaune. But Weiss is piss that jaune is winning and she make plans for his bakugan. Blake rethinking every crime she did and regretted betrayal to young ito.
Jaune: now cardin face my wrath, ability activate Saber light

A sword digital appear in front of Hyper maiden. She grab sword and pose like knight and ready strike, and attack cardin with large sword.
Cardin: now jaune let's talk about this.
Jaune: no, face your punishment like a real man!
As Hyper maiden walk towards jaune with large sword. And Cardin look like he just wet his pants from view he see.
Cardin: mommy.
Sword swipe Cardin hit hard to wall, ehite foam appear on cardin.
Announced: winner jaune ito.
As audience cheer velvet and ruby cheer ad well, but Weiss can't handle jaune, as she believes jaune should lose and never return.
Weiss: I can't accept this!
As Weiss jump down arena, got audience attention to her. Ruby, and Blake confused as jaune is about to leave with Hyper maiden transform back to ball form.
Ruby: Weiss?
Blake: what she doing?
But summer ozpin glynda and rest are shock.
Summer: don't tell me
Ozpin: this is bad.
Glynda: young snchee is something trouble!
Weiss attack with her glyph and her raiper to jaune who notice her.
Weiss: Arc!
Is about to hit jaune, but Hyper maiden cane about ball form and protection of jaune in a force field.

Jaune:Weiss what are doing

Weiss: shut up jaune, I'm doing this to get rid of you faker!
But Hyper maiden revealed her power yo world with her eyes.

Ozpin, glynda and qtow is shock

Ozpin, glynda and qtow is shock. Y hey know this power.
Ozpin: is impossible!
Glynda: is that power
Qrow: of maiden.
Summer: we will discuss this later.
Now Weiss and jaune fight well begin and jaune glare at Weiss. Her action well bring shame to family and friends for attack someone on arena.
Jaune: Weiss prepare your self, you are in hell of pain!

Now this battle well bring Weiss to her needs and face a reality of what she did soon

Now this battle well bring Weiss to her needs and face a reality of what she did soon. Well Weiss ever learn what she did and can jaune fix her mind.