Chapter Two

Leo

Everyone turned to the noise. It was a guy, with a teenage boy behind him. The boy was looking down to his feet, like a child who just gotten scolded by their mother.

"Who are you?" Aries asked on high alert. "And why are we here?" Scorpio asked with the same tone as Aries.

"You don't know?" The guy answered

Everyone looked at each other. Then Aquarius spoke.

"Answer the questions." She said.

"Fine, but you must follow me first."

Everyone looked around, but before anyone could say anything Sagittarius and I was already following the guy.

"Well come on." I said to the group behind me.

Virgo

We ended up following the guy, but everyone was still on high alert.

"Where do you think he's taking us?" Libra asked.

"Who knows. I just hope we don't died." I said jokingly. Libra stopped walking.

"I'm just joking, no need to worry...yet."

Libra didn't look less worried but she was walking again.

About 5 minutes of walking we were in a lab.

"Pisces why don't you explain to these people why they're here?" The man said to the boy.

The boy looked up from the floor giving everyone a look that definitely didn't mean anything nice.

"Stars, powers, saving the world." The boy said rolling his eyes to his self, then walking off.

Libra

After that boy, name Pisces made that weird comment everyone was looking around at each other.

"Sorry about him, that child really hate me for some reason, anyways I'm going to go get him, feel free to wander around." The man said with a smile.

"I wanna go home, not sit in a laboratory." I said. Everyone nodded in response.

"Saving the world, huh." Aries said.

"Super powers." Taurus also spoke.

"Sorry, but no, I don't wanna risk my life for a bunch of people I don't even know." Capricorn shook his head. (That's so not gonna age well 😭)

"I wanna be a villain, they're much cooler." Leo said while looking at stuff.

"Yeah." Sagittarius agreed.

Scorpio

"Hey, this has my name on it!" Leo shouted. Everybody looked over to her.

"Hey Scorpio this has your name." Cancer called out.

"Huh?" I questioned in response.

As I was walking over the door opened, there stood Pisces.

"Stupid guards." He mumbled to himself, as he sat in a chair. The guy was behind him.

"Everyone name is on one." Gemini said not paying the guy any mind.

"Why are our names written down on these papers!" I yelled

"As I said Stars, Powers, Saving the world." Pisces said very unbothered

__________

Words: 436