Chapter 5

Leo

(I decided to go in third person)

Leo woke up around like 10am. She must say, even though she didn't pick out her own pjs, they were still very comfy. She wore a sweatshirt, and sweatpants, nothing big.

As she laid in bed for like another fifteen minutes looking at the ceiling thinking about life, she heard a knock on her door, it was Aries.

"Uhh, Oph- Ophi...?" Aries started as he tried to remember how to pronounce Ophiuchus's names.

"Ophiuchus?" She asked correcting him.

"Yeah him. Uh he said to wake you up...I think he said that there's a outfit or something in your closet." Aries said as he started to walk out the room.

"Cool."

Time skip like 4 minutes

Leo wore a black tracksuit, which probably meant training.

When she walked down stairs, there stood the others and Ophiuchus.

"Good everyone's up. Follow me." Said Ophiuchus.

She didn't trust him...like at all.

"Be for we go, can I ask a question?" She asked standing by the stairs, raising my hand to my chest.

"Go for it kiddo." Ophiuchus said.

"If you kidnapped us...why are you being so nice. Usually when people kidnap someone, they're not nice to them..that's probably the last thing they are."

"Because, I didn't kidnap you guys."

Everyone stood there looking at him with a 'Yeah, we don't believe that' face.

"Ya'll don't believe me do ya'll?" He said looking at all of our faces.

"Fine, I'll fest up. Technically I did kidnap you guys, but at the same time...your parents know, and they did get money out of it, so it's pretty weird." He said with a shrug.

Leo was lost for words. She was hoping so bad that this was just a dream or that the guy is just really high. In the middle of my thoughts she hear a voice, and it sounded angered.

"No shit it's weird, we thought we've gotten kidnap, but instead we were bought! I don't know which is worse getting kidnapped or getting bought." The voice said in a angered and loud voice. The voice was Taurus's.

"You got a good point...like a really good point, BUT that's not important right now. Right now the thing that is important is training, so follow me children." Ophiuchus said starting to walk to the basement.

Of course even though she didn't trust him, she still followed, out of curiosity.

Virgo

As Virgo walked into the basement, he let go an unknown held breath. He then glanced at Taurus who was shooting deadly glares at the back of Ophiuchus's head.

"You kids can sit at the bleachers. I'll be right back." Ophiuchus said as he walk into a office looking place.

As the Zodiacs sat in awkward silence, Capricorn spoke up.