Jungkook X Tutor⛓🍼

Requested By:Angel221cutie & Fatbootyy
4,597 WORDS!!

There will be:
•Pegging
•Begging
•Rimming
•BabyBoy Kink
•Mommy Kink
•Nerd Jungkook
•DomY/N
•Toys
•Oral

3rd pov

Jungkook's face remains unbothered as he jolts down notes from the lesson his professor is teaching. Pushing up his glasses, he squints to see better but the words on the screen are blurry. He tries to move his black bangs to the side but it's no use.

"Professor Jin, can I move down a row, I can't see anything." He points to the board with his pencil. The professor approves and Jungkook gathers his things and changes seats.

What he didn't realize was that y/n was sitting there and the only seat that was available was right next to her.

great.

He sets down his things and pulls the chair out to sit but y/n quickly raises her foot on his chair so he can't sit.

"Move your foot, I'm already missing notes to take for the exam tomorrow." He swats her foot away and she chuckles. "Sure thing babe." Jungkook furrows his eyebrows and glares at her little nickname for him.

Y/n was extremely popular in college. Everyone was her friend and wanted to be seen with her. Jungkook never understood why she became so famous in his school.

She's pretty, like, really really pretty. He always wondered what it would like to be with her. He secretly wanted her to touch him and feel him. He's spent nights lusting over her as he rides his own fingers. Too many nights moaning out her name. Too many moments where he wished his fingers were actually her fucking him with his own toys, pounding into him until he became just a hole.

But why? She's a fucking idiot and kind of a bitch.

A hot bitch-

"Hey four eyes can you even hear me?" Jungkook was consumed by his thoughts he couldn't hear anything around him until y/n snapped her fingers in front of his face. He focuses into the moment and tunes to y/n, pushing up his glasses.

"What?" Jungkooks voice was soft and timid. He never really talked to y/n before so he wondered why she would even approach him.

He's a nerd. He's not popular. He's awkward. He's a nobody. He's got two friends and a mommy kink, and it's not a good mixture. If people really knew what he was into he's certain he would get jumped.

"I said do you still tutor people?" Y/n is leaned up against the desk making her ass poke out. Her arms are crossed in front of her, and they rest on the desk. Her dark brown hair flows down her back and on the side of her face since she's facing Jungkook. She gives him a sweet smile completely forgetting she just insulted him for having glasses.

Jungkook clears his throat and shifts uncomfortably looking everywhere but her eyes.

"I use to, but people stopped asking me." He resumes taking his notes, hoping she would stop talking to him since it's causing him extreme anxiety.