Hoseok X Daddys Lap⛓☕️

Okay listen, this chapter is fucking crazy and super long. It's so nasty in the best way. I literally can't.

There Will Be:
•Daddy Kink
•DDBG
•Choking
•Dirty Talk is an Understatement
•Rough SEX
•Spitting
•C-Word
•Aggressive Blowjob
•Fingering
•DoggyStyle
•Praise Kink

VANILLA.

If you had to describe your sex life right now with Hoseok you would describe it as vanilla with no spice.

That's not what you want.

That's not what you came here for.

Ms girl wants to get railed like the whore days but that hasn't been happening has it?

Well that changed last night.

Flashback To Last Nights Fuck

It was movie night with your boyfriend Hoseok and you two were sitting on the couch eating popcorn. Your legs draped over his lap and he fed you popcorn as you watched the movie.

Friday's were movie nights and popcorn.

Every. Fucking. Friday.

Nothing else.

Now listen, you and Hoseok have had sex before and it was enjoyable no doubt, but, it was getting really fucking boring really fucking quick so you started a conversation when the movie was paused for more fucking popcorn.

"Hoseok?" You talk to him from the kitchen while pouring the popcorn into the bowls.

"Yes my darling?" He says cheerfully with big eyes.

"Can I ask you something? It's fine if you don't want to talk about it right now..

"No no we can talk. What's on your mind? Is anything wrong?"

You walk in the room with the two bowls and place them on the table with a sigh.

Hoseok has a white shirt and brown baggy pants on tonight. His brown hair parted in the middle and curled on the ends.

He's so pretty.

Your mouth twists to the side as you think about how you're going to bring up the fact that you want to get fucked and used like a sex doll while he spits in your mouth and calls you his good girl, casually.

"No nothing is wrong, but I'm just wondering, do you remember the college stories I talked about around the time you gave me my promise ring?"

Hoseok puckers his lips trying to rewind time in his memory and he does.

"You mean, the crazy hot sex stories?"

Bingo.

You clear your throat and shift.

"Yeah, and uh, don't get me wrong baby I LOVE when we have sex I really do, it's passionate and loving and all the innocent and good stuff but I was wondering if we can, try new things."