Jungkook X Video Games⛓🍼

"Bro how did I even die this game is fucking rigged!" He shouts in my ear; talking to his friends.

I just woke up on his bed not too long ago and now I'm sitting on his lap as he plays his game.

I take my head off of his shoulder and he pauses his game.

"Pay attention to me- I have to go to work soon and I don't want to sit here and hear you scream the entire time." I pout because when I do I usually get what I want. I rub my hands up and down his chest trying to give him hints of what I'm in the mood for.

He rest his head on his gaming chair and I stare at his hooded eyes. He twists his mouth clearly trying to make a decision. He squints his eyes and the silence is almost unbearable.

"Okay but one more round." He unpauses his game and continues to play.

No.

It wasn't a question.

I stand up and immediately drop to my knees, trying not to hit my head on his desk. His eyes immediately drop to mine and I smirk as a I untie his sweat pants. He sharply inhales but doesn't tell me to stop. He continues to talk to his buddies but is being extra quiet. I pulled his sweat pants to his knees and start to pull down his black Calvin Klein boxers and he even lifts up his hips up to make it easier to take off. I rub my hands up and down his strong thighs then grab his half hard cock and I smirk when he fake coughs- obviously trying to hide his gasp.

I lean forward and run my tongue from the base of his cock all the way up to the tip and then take it into my mouth. I slowly start bobbing my head up and down, swirling my tongue on the slit which I know drives him crazy. He is no longer talking to his friends whatsoever and his hands start fidgeting around the controller.

"I love feeling your cock in my mouth." I whisper so his friends don't hear. His chest rises quicker and finally takes his eyes off of his game and looks at me. He resumes back to his game but I know he's starting to cave in. He even thrusts into my mouth which makes me hum around his now fully hard cock. Then I stop the rhythm and take all of him into my mouth and he gasps but then coughs trying not to be suspicious. I feel the weight of his cock on my tongue and against the back of my throat and my lower stomach starts to ache.

Then I completely pull off and he twitches. I stare at him challenging him in my own little way.

He mouths the word 'please' which fuels my dominant side by 1000.

"Not until you stop the game." I say while kissing his inner thighs which makes his cock twitch.

"Um hey y'all I'll be back I got really hungry all of a sudden so I'll see you guys in a little bit." He says too quickly, muting his mic. I grin in victory and take him back into my mouth. This time I go a little bit faster and hollow my cheeks out even more.

He exhales a shaky breath. "Shit baby you- please- that was so- ungh don't stop." He whines and I moan. Slurping noises fill the room and I feel his hand run through my scalp and grab my hair, bobbing my head up and down as he moans. The back of his head rests on his chair and his eyes are squeezed shut in pleasure.

"Baby I'm gonna cum don't stop don't stop-

Then I stop.

He looks down at me so fast and gasps so loud like I've betrayed him.

"Please baby you cant do this to me." He begs.

I wipe my mouth and stand up, pulling my pants down and he eagerly helps me. I let him take my underwear off because it's hot witnessing his desperation for me. I kick off my underwear and climb onto his lap. He rests his hands on my thighs as I align his cock into my aching hole. When I feel the tip enter me, I slowly take all of him in making us both moan at the same time.

"You don't get to cum till I tell you to do you understand?" I grab his throat in domination and my other hand is on the back of his chair so I can ride him easier.

"Yes yes I understand just don't stop." He begs which makes me moan. I angle my hips so the tip of his cock hits that magical spot and he even starts to thrust his hips knowing how to pleasure me.

"That feels so g-good baby you know just how to fuck me." He almost can't even speak because how good it feels. He lifts up my hoodie just so he can grab my tits and then pinch my nipples which makes me groan.

"You're doing so good and being such a good boy for me." I praise him and finally kiss him which makes him hum in satisfaction. I dominate his mouth and suck on his tongue and he starts to whimper which I know that means he is close.

"Don't you fucking cum- not yet baby I'm almost there." I pant and slam my ass on his thighs so hard the sound of clapping fills the air and I've never felt so euphoric in my life.

"You feel so good around my cock its- I cant- please baby I cant hold back much longer." His hips stutter and I feel my hole tighten around his hard cock.

The atmosphere is so hot and thick I feel like I'm losing my mind. My hand around his throat tightens.

"Cum for me baby do it do it do it for me I wanna feel you explode inside of me." I moan loudly, anticipating the feeling of him filling me up.

"Yes yes yes thank you Mistress don't stop im gonna explode holy fuck." He moans so loudly it echoes. I tighten my hand around his throat even more causing his face to turn red but his eyes roll to the back of his head when he finally lets go. His jaw drops in a silent scream and the sight is so hot I start to cum as well. When my hole tightens so hard he practically growls in pleasure.

"Fuuuuuuuck baby oh my god." He groans and I moan from feeling him explode inside of me. He pants and the sound of our cum mixing together has my mind spiraling. He looks down to see all the cum pouring out from inside of me and even drips down his balls, landing on the chair.

But I continue to ride him because it feels too good to stop.

"Woah woah baby you cant just- oh its too much." He says quickly.

"Do you want me to stop?" I pant from near exhaustion and pull his hair so he can look at me in my eyes as he answers me.

".......No." He weakly answers.

The wetness from both of our cum turns me on so much I feel another orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum again baby you're still so hard it feels so good." I moan and chase my second orgasm.

"Me-me too." He whimpers.

Whimpers.

And he continues to from the overstimulation which drives me crazy and I explode over him once again. He whimpers even louder from feeling me cum again and he himself cums weakly but still so pleasurable.

I finally slow down and just sit on his lap, keeping him inside of me. I pull my hand away from his throat and kiss him passionately which makes him hum in satisfaction once again. He tightly wraps his arms around my torso. Our breathing finally slows back down along with our heart rate and I weakly laugh seeing his fucked-out face.

"Now wasn't that better than that stupid fucking game?" I tease.

"A hundred times yes." He smiles and kisses me again but then pulls back to look at me.

"But now that thats out of the way," he pauses.

"We got some love-makin to do."

This chapter killed me in the best way.