Jimin X DanceFloor⛓🍼

If you personally know me, dear god please leave.

There Will Be:
•FemaleXdom
•Pegging
•Degrading
•Praising
•Nipple Play
•Choking
•Overstimulation
•AfterCare
•Tears:)

2nd pov

After a long week of drama and toxicity, a spicy dance floor is exactly what you needed. A room full of lonely people looking for a good time with a perfect stranger was the best way to blow off some steam.

You enter the front doors and felt the vibrating floor from the bass and your excitement increases. The bodyguards give you a friendly nod seeing as they were expecting to see you. You take a seat at your usual stool in front of the bar and order the strongest drink.

You're wearing your favorite black see-through dress and your signature gold and black heels. Gold bracelets and earrings match your shoes giving you a great balance between black and gold.

You spin around in the stool and observe the huge crowd of people dancing together. Eyes skimming over the same people with the same intentions; sex, drugs, or maybe just an escape.

You've had your fair share of hookups and one night stands...okay maybe a little more than you're willing to admit but still. You're type isn't always attracted to you yourself so it can get difficult looking for that perfect stranger.

The bartender hands you your drink and you show your gratitude.

You swung one leg over the other and observed. You grab the straw and bring it to your red lips.

But something felt off.

Different.

You raised one eyebrow.

You sat the glass down and scan the floor.

Everything looked the same.

The same people dancing at the same spots. You know everyone that goes here. Where they go, what they drink, when they leave- that's how often you come to that club. But something is different.

Nothing stands out until a pair of eyes meet yours.

Well that's different.

He continues to stare and you can't look away. He dances with his group of friends, bumping, and grinding onto each other but his eyes are locked onto yours. He's wearing tight black jeans and a mesh shirt that is completely see through. He spins in a circle with his hands in the air. He looked free in his own little world. Moving to the beat and looked like he was immensely enjoying himself. When he came back around he looked at you and slightly smirked.

You smirk to him, extremely intrigued by this fine piece of meat. You turn around to finish your drink as a plan evolves in your sadistic mind. The bartender gives you a shitty ass grin, knowing what's about to go down since he's seen it plenty of times before.

"What you smiling about Yoongi?" You playfully squint your eyes.

"Oh nothing." He replies, still smiling. "Cant imagine what's going on in that little head of yours." You smile with pride.

"You should know the answer to that, kitten." You flirt, looking at him seductively with your snake-like eyes. He snorts to himself. His cheeks turn pink and you grin with satisfaction.

He looks over with amusement in his eyes.

"Uh oh, here comes another victim walking into his trap." He says under his breathe.