𝑇𝑤𝑜

"All i'm saying is maybe you need to teach him a lil lesson or something." Amour said sitting across the table from me. I ended up staying the night at her dorm not wanting to go back to mines and she insisted that we go out and get breakfast.

"Girl what lesson am I gon teach him. All the nigga got to do is look at me and I'm ready to be his friend again." I said rolling my eyes because it actually pretty sad if you think about it but it was the truth.

"How bout this, when you go back to the dorm you gon pack some of your things, without saying nothing to him and come back to my dorm."

"For how long?" I asked.

"Maybe just til tomorrow because I don't like you like that." She said and I glared at her causing her to laugh.

I took a sip of my water before Amour started speaking again. "And if he call you or text you, which i'm sure he will because y'all be acting like y'all gotta know bout each other's whereabouts, you bet not answer. Don't even look at the text, might of fact if you got to read receipts on turn em off."

"Okay but what if try to come to yo dorm and see if i'm there because he know you the only person I talk to besides him." I said thinking about the situation. Not sure how it's gon play out, I have a feeling he not gon have much a reaction because Donny is a very nonchalant person and just because it's me doesn't mean his attitude is gon change.

She shrugged her shoulders "Ima just tell him I haven't seen you."

"I don't know, maybe this not gon execute how we think it is because you know Donny can be real nonchalant and you know that."

"Well we'll just have to wait and see what happens." She said as she continued eating her food.

...

"So what, I just go in there and start packing up my things." I asked once we got into her room.

"Yes Amir, it's that simple." She said sounding annoyed but I didn't care.

"Ugh, I don't even have my key and i hope and pray his girlfriend isn't still over there. She is the last person I want to see right now."

"Well that's a good thing because when he opens the door you can push his ass when you walk in and when he dramatically begs you to stay, it'll be in front of his girlfriend." I said and her logic of thinking is crazy sometimes I don't even know how we became friends.

I rolled my eyes at her in response. "Anyways, i'm finna go, wish me luck." I said before walking out her door.

When I reached my dorm room I took a death breath. I'm not very good at ignoring people especially Donny for that matter so it's going to take a lot in me to really ignore him. I knocked on the door and seconds later it was opened by Donny.

"I was just finna text you, where was you at all night?" He said as soon as he opened the door and of course I ignored him and brushed passed him as I entered our dorm room. When I walked in thank god Robyn wasn't nowhere in sight so she probably went home.

I grabbed my nike bag that was laying by my bed and went over to my dresser to pack some clothes in it.

"Helloooo, you don't hear me talking to you?" He asked walking over to the spot where I was at and I was counting to ten in my head to block him out some sort of way. He was still standing over my as I was packing my clothes and when I was done I went to the bathroom to pack my toothbrush and stuff.

"So you just leave for the whole night and then come back ignoring me?" He asked and when I didn't respond he sucked his teeth.

"You know what leave, pack yo shit, do whatever the hell you gon do I don't care and i'm damn sure not bout to kiss yo ass." He said walking away back to his bed. I felt a pain in my chest because me and Donny rarely argued and when we did I hated it. Even though we never stayed mad at each other for a whole entire day.