Eight

He kissed me. He just kissed me. It's not the fact that he kissed that surprised me cause obviously we done that before, but he just told me he like me. Maybe he mean in a friendly way cause ain't no way he talking bout the way I'm thinking. He must be still drunk.

"What?" I said in a low voice. It was all I could manage to get out, I'm still tryna process what's going on right now.

"Man don't stand there and act like you don't know." He said walking to sit down on his bed. "I done kissed you, damn near fucked you and everything." he rubbed his face looking stressed. I don't know what to do right now, I mean yeah of course, everybody know that but his dumbass, or maybe he do know that and that's why he treat me the way he do but either way I just don't think he serious right now.

"Or maybe you still drunk and you don't know what you really saying." I said walking over to sit next to him on his bed.

He made a straight face at me as soon as I sat down, you can tell what I just said pissed him off.

"I'm not drunk- first of all I wasn't drunk in the first place, I was tipsy, it's a difference." He explained and I rolled my eyes not caring what he's saying.

"Or maybe you just wanted to get yo dick wet, maybe that's why you think you 'like me'."

"Man ion even give a fuck about nun of that you feel me. Like i'm being deadass though, I like you I just don't know how to...do all the public affection shit, i'm not ready to..." He never finished his sentence but I knew exactly what he meant. He was looking me in my eyes waiting on me to say something.

"I get what you saying but I ain't tryna be nobody secret Donny I-" I got up and walked away from the bed not being able to finish my sentence because Donny cut me off while following me to where I was walking.

"And you ain't got to, just give me a chance." He grabbed my eyes making me look him in his eyes and the way he was looking at me made me fold immediately.

...

It's Friday morning and I was being woken up by my alarm, it was my last class for the week which I was thankful for cause i'm tired of waking up. I turn over and found Donny laying next to me. That man know he like to cuddle he would not let me go all night which I lowkey didn't mind.

He practically beg me to let him sleep in the bed with me last night and I figured since I was giving whatever this was a try it wouldn't hurt for us to sleep in the same bed, again, it's not like we haven't done it before, but still everything had a different meaning now.

After struggling to get out of bed cause Donny ain't wanna let me go, I went to get myself situated for my class. After taking a shower and stuff I debated if I was gon wake Donny up to let him know I left or not.

Walking out the door deciding not to tell him cause I honestly don't think he care that much to be woken out of his sleep. I walked outside my dorm hall and saw Amour and Kendrick outside waiting on me.

"Hey y'all" I greeted them with a small smile. I'm not gon lie I was in a good lil mood today and yeah maybe it was cause of Donny lil confession last night but I'm tryna not to let it go to my head because we all know how indecisive he can be in just of matter of seconds.

"Ew why you so happy." Amour said with a smirk on her face, we all started walking once I caught up to them.

"What she meant to say was you looking real bright and jolly today, what's going on?" Kendrick corrected but Amour just gave a look like she meant what she said the first time.

"I can't be happy? I mean it's Friday, I ain't got no job, I ain't got shit to do." I quoted from one of my favorite movies 'Friday' making Amour and Kendrick laugh.