𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

Me and Amour had just finish getting our food from the eatery and we was walking to a nearby booth that we found open. Amour been talking to me since we got out of class but I lowkey wasn't listening, I was listening in class either because my mind was still stuck on last night.

......

"Your turn." He said with a smirk. He picked me up and put me on the bed and I looked at him confused. I know he wasn't gon try to...

"What do you mean my turn?" I asked even though I knew what he was talking about, I just want to hear him say it.

"I'm finna...you know- man stop playing with me Amir you know what I mean." He sounded annoyed and I just smiled at his reaction. I swear all he say to me is 'stop play with him' or 'don't play with him.'

"I don't know what you mean, maybe you should say it so I can know what you mean."

"Mmcht, I'm not finna say it." He said moving away from the bed. "I guess you won't be getting no head tonight."

"Okay okay, come on." I said grabbing his arm pulling him back. He looked at me before slowly dropping to his knees. It was kinda of awkward because he was just staring at my dick, I mean I know my shit not as big as his but damn, I don't got no shrimp. I don't know why but I felt like he was just forcing himself to do this, so I just decided to dead the issue,

I was a little disappointed because I was actually looking forward to getting some head from him but I don't want him to do anything that he don't want to do.

"If you don't want to do it, you don't have to I-"

"Ahh!" I was interrupted with his mouth around me, he was bobbing his head with both hands on my member, he wasn't going slow either but I didn't care because it felt so good. Moans after moans escaping my mouth, after a couple of seconds he lifted his head up saliva all over his mouth. He wiped his mouth and held his hands on my hips which made me unable to jerk them up. His mouth meeting my dick again, I threw my head back and pleasure. He was going to fast and I didn't want to cum early but it felt so good.

"Donny...fuck, I'm-"

"Hellooo, you don't hear me talking to you." Amour said waving her hands in my face and just like that my thoughts from last night were over.

"You neglect me as a friend, you know that right?" She continued and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Girl, I'm not tryna hear all that, I was just thinking about something, just finish telling me what you was tryna say."

"Damn, yo ass must've been in deep thought. See this is what I mean when I say you don't tell me shit anymore I-"

"Amour can you please!" I yelled at her cutting her off. I love this girl to death but sometimes she irk my fucking soul.

"Well damn, why you gotta yell at me." She said rolling her eyes. "But anyways as I was tryna say, this girl that I have class with told me she was staying in her boyfriend dorm last night and they were trying to watch a movie but they couldn't even focus because the people in the dorm next to them were having sex."

My heart stopped, what if she's talking about us. I mean that's a low chance right? Anybody could've been next to them fucking and on top of that we didn't even have sex.

"What!" I said tryna sound surprised at possible. Amour nodded her head. "Mhm, she said that it sounded like two guys too." My mouth went dry and I just sat there looking at her.