𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

I can't believe I was kissing Donny. To think that all it took was for me to ignore him. The kiss was slow at first, until it wasn't. The kiss started to get rough as Donny flipped my on his bed til I was laying on my back and he was on top of me. I opened up my mouth to moan but I didn't even get a chance to because as soon as I opened it Donny pushed it tongue in my mouth. Our tongues was now swirling around each other and I felt myself tighten and my pants.

Man fuck this I need him now.

I pulled away from the kiss and he looked at me confused until he saw that I was taking off my shirt he proceeded to follow me doing the same with his own. As soon as I took off my shirt I reached for his pants. He adjusted his self in a position that was easier for me to unbutton his pants. When I got them unbutton I didn't even get a chance to pull them down before a phone went off.

It's like he got quickly snapped out of a trance. I grabbed my phone but it wasn't mines that was ringing. I glanced over at his phone to see it was Robyn calling him. I rolled my eyes, just seeing her name on the screen was enough to make me go soft.

"Hello." He answered quickly getting off the bed buttoning his pants back up before grabbing his shirt and walking off to the bathroom.

I just sat there shirtless on his bed mostly because i'm tryna figure out what the fuck just happened. I was horny, happy, and angry all at the same time. Why did she have to call him right now out of all times, all she want to do is argue anyway. I roll my eyes just from me thinking about her.

I finally decided to get up from the bed grabbing my things which included my phone and laptop. I pulled my shirt over my head before walking and hopping on my own face first. I fucking kissed Donny.

Does this mean that I didn't release my inner bad bitch. I mean I gotta get some credit right? Because he apologized first which he never do and in the end he kissed me or I kissed him. Fuck it, we kissed each other. I just hope this don't make things weird between us because I would've never expected Donny to even sit me on his lap let alone kiss me.

"Okay Robyn, I heard you the first time...I'm not even yelling bro...okay." After that he hung up the phone, I watched as he was fully dressed now fixing himself up in the mirror.

"I'll be back." Was all he said before he left out the room.

Here we go. I hope he don't start acting all weird and shit because I honestly don't have time for that, I mean if he didn't want to kiss me he wouldn't have kissed me back right, and the motherfucker took of his own shirt. Maybe he was just starting to regret and right now I am too.

.....

Sometimes in college the days go by slow as fuck. Maybe because I had too much work and a lot of studying to do this week. I'm just glad it's Friday and I don't have any classes on Fridays. I was making my way back to the dorm after meeting up with Amour, I still didn't tell her about the kiss maybe because I still can't believe the shit happened myself.

I've been seeing Donny everywhere on campus. It's like he's avoiding but he's not. He'll leave out of the dorm more than usual but he'll always hold a conversation with me like nothing happened. I just wish we would talk about it so I can know how he feel.

When I walked into the dorm room Donny was sprawled out on my bed watching tv. I just shook my head laughing to myself at the sight, he does this all the time.

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked him once I fully in the room catching his attention. I sat my book bag down and threw my keys on the dresser.