ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

I stepped inside my room and took a deep breath

I stepped inside my room and took a deep breath. i finally felt relieved because now i was all alone. My social anxiety is not so bad now like it used to be but still it's not gone.

I put my stuff on the table and went to take a shower

Even while showering i was only thinking about tomorrow. I tried to convince myself not to overthink and that everything is going to be fine. I even thought at some point that i was worrying in vain, but then again...what if.

After taking a shower i changed into my night dress and went to the bed. I was just getting comfortable in the sheets when someone knocked the door.

"Lynn, i'm coming in." I heard Zavier's voice.

He entered with a plate in his hand. Gosh no.

"You were planning to sleep without having dinner again? Well sorry to break it to you but that's not happening." He knew what I was up to.

"I don't want to eat, I am not hungry at all."

"Lynn."

"I swear i don't have an appetite."

"Please. Just a little bit."

"Uhhh, Fine okay."

He came and sat ok the bed, facing me and handed me the plate.

I stared at food.

Food stared at me.

"I am sure you won't be pleased if i feed you with my hands, forcefully."

I glared at him and started taking small bites.

I couldn't eat at all, with every bite, the feeling of throwing up kept increasing. I ate a small portion and then said "I'm full, please don't ask me to eat more or i'll throw up right on you."