ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

I looked for Dad in his office but he was nowhere, i tried calling him but found his phone on the couch

I looked for Dad in his office but he was nowhere, i tried calling him but found his phone on the couch. Finally i decided to check in the garden, that was the last place he would go to but still there's nothing wrong in checking.

I went to the garden and there he was sitting on the chair and smoking. I went closer and he looked at me and smiled.

"Come, sit." And i did as he said.

"Are you worried about your sister?"

I nodded and said "Yes."

"Hm. I know you are but you know, she is very strong just like your mother. She's radiates the same energy as your mom. And moreover we are here, right beside her whenever she needs."

I sighed and nodded, i could feel tears in my eyes. "I know dad, I do but what exactly is the reason behind this all? Why does she has to live such a miserable life?"

"I don't know the answer to that and I'm very ashamed to say that. It hurts to see my little girl going through so much but it seems like hardships and pain have always been written in the fate for family."

I was confused at what he said but if i continued asking and this conversation went long, I was sure i'd break down which i didn't want to happen.

"So, are you feeling okay? Enough to tell me about what happened?"

"Yes...." and i continued telling him about everything.

"But Dad i didn't understand one thing, why in the first place someone would want to hurt Lynn? I mean she would never in a lifetime think of hutting someone." I asked him as after explaining he told me that, that man wanted to attack Lynn.

"I know and I am not sure too."

There was silence for 5 minutes.

"Please make sure to stay by her side and try to change her mood. This is something very serious and I don't know what she'd be going through. She must be very shocked by this incident."

"I won't, never."

"I'm so proud of both of my children. You guys are my everything, Never in the world I can even think of losing any of you." With that he hugged me and I hugged him back.

🕊 🕊 🕊