ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ

Me and El were just talking when i heard two familiar voices

Why the hell are both of them here?

My eyes followed the voices and I wasn't wrong. I saw Zavier and Ethan.

Oh god.

Zavier stopped when he looked at Alessander, i don't know what to say.

"Hey Aless! How are you?"

"Oh hey Zav, i'm great like you can see, what's up?"

"I'm great and handsome as you see." He smiled widely.

He's never that much excited to see me.

"Yea, that i see. You look good."

"Thanks. I see you've changed a lot from the last time i saw you but you look great."

Alessander chuckled lightly in his deep voice.

I love his voice, never fails to send shivers down my spine.

"Well okay, carry on with what you were doing, i came to see Lynn."

Alessander nodded with no emotion on his face.

I let out a sad chuckle, he only become this serious and cold when it's about me. All these years and i still don't know the answer to this.

My back was leaning against the table when i saw Ethan coming towards me.

"OMG heyy!!! look who's here, the person who does not bothers asking her best friend if he's alive or not. And doesn't even replies to his texts or picks up calls."

I rolled my eyes.

We looked at each other with straight faces for good 2 minutes and then we both burst out laughing.

No way in hell we can hold grudges against each other.

He gave me a wide smile and leaned forward for a hug, I hugged him back. I could feel someone's gaze on me but i didn't pay attention since i thought it'd be El or Zav.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa! all love for best friend, nothing for younger brother?" Zav came towards us.

"Shouldn't you focus more on studies, weirdo?" El said to Zav, she knew he'd get annoyed. When Eloise and Zavier are together, i feel like the third wheel between two best friends, their bond is amazing.

"Ahh beautiful! it doesn't sounds delightful at all, hearing those harsh words from you."

"You both are never going to stop this." Ethan said and shook his head.

"You know well that both of them are weird. i swear these two are the perfect example of partners in crime." I said and my eyes moved from Ethan to El and Zav.

"By the way, would you both mind telling me that why the hell are both of you here in my office?"

"Technically it's Dad's." Zav said. This piece of shi- cake.