ɴɪɴᴇ: sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs

Faelynn Parker

"So are you hungry?" Blake asked me while his eyed were still on the road, I looked at Hazel who was almost asleep, holding her teddy and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, well I am but Haze seems to be almost asleep." He took a look at Hazel and then back to the road. "She must be hungry too, you can wake her up, there's a good restaurant over here, we can stop by and eat."

"Okay." I replied and nodded.

"Haze? Baby wake up, aren't you hungry?" I spoke while looking at her and caressing her hair.

"Yesh." she said in a sleepy voice but I was sure that she would be hungry too.

Okay, then get up, let's eat something hm?" She then slowly got up and sat straight while rubbing her eyes.

"We're here." Blake said and I looked at him and nodded.

We got out of the car and Blake picked up Haze in his arms since she looked tired.

We walked inside the restaurant and got ourselves seated at a table beside the window. Thankfully there weren't many people.

I looked out of the window and found out tiny droplets of water gradually hitting the glass window.

It started raining.

"Wowie it's raning!!!" Hazel got all excited when she looked out of the window.

A few moments ago this little girl was sleepy, Gosh kids have so much energy inside them.

"Do you like when it rains?" Blake asked Hazel to which she nodded, she was looking happy.

Soon the waiter came and we ordered our food, me and Blake ordered steak and Haze had chicken fingers and fries.

"Lynn, I guess we don't need to go to office at this time, it's already late. I'll ask Jackson to drop your car off at your home and I'll drop you and Hazel off."

Oh well yeah! My car.

"Yeah that's fine but are you sure Jackson would not have any problem with it?" I said and then chuckled lightly.

"Yes of course, why would he have a problem? You don't have to worry about it." He assured me and warmly smiled.

"Okay! Thank you so much Blake." I said genuinely because I really meant it.

"You don't need to thank me every time Lynn. It makes me feel like a stranger to you."

"I know but it's just that you literally help me a lot even without me saying it, whether it's work or something else."

"I feel good doing so, Uncle has treated me no different from Zav and You after Dad passed away, plus we've known each other since years." I nodded and just smiled at him.

Soon our food came and we started eating. Haze, thankfully did not need my help in eating which means that I could eat without worrying about her although I kept looking at her in case she needs anything.

Not long after that, we were still eating when it started raining heavily as I could see from the window.

It makes me happy everytime it rains. I have so many beautiful memories attached to this weather. I didn't know I was smiling when I heard Blake chuckling.

"So I guess you like when it rains too." I looked at him and then smiled, my eyes shifted back to my plate. "Yeah, I do." I said while still smiling.

📎 📎 📎

As we were done with eating and Blake payed the bill. Thankfully there was no awkwardness as it was normal for us. Sometimes when we go out and I pay bill he doesn't argues and vice versa.