Chapter One: The package and Uppermoon 1?!

I sighed while putting my book back into my backpack and checked the and looked at the clock seeing I had 2 minutes before college ended and smiled faintly.

Handing in my work I stood up and stretched before feeling my phone vibrate grabbing it from my pocket I opened it and saw a message from my mom

Mom: hey sweetie me and your dad are going to see your Aunty something's come up

Me: that's fine I've got the spare keys....... hey mom has a package arrived yet?

Mom: yeah I put it in your room

Me: yes! It finally arrived!

Mom: I've gotta go sweetie we'll be back in a day or so love you xx

Me: Okie dokie love you too xx

Timeskip

Groaning I opened my door and locked it before putting my keys down and walking into the living room. Seeing my dog I let him out of his cage and giggled when he jumped up and gave me kisses.

Me: "giggles" gross Ollie no kisses!

Grabbing his food I placed it in his bowl and decided to make myself something before I open my package and go to bed for a long deserved sleep.

I settled for some spaghetti and homemade meatballs and dug into it, hearing a whine I looked down and saw Ollie pawing at my leg and I smiled while picking up a meatball as his tail wagged.

Me: oh alright here "gives him a meatball"

After tidying and washing up I closed the kitchen door and yawned while I looked at the clock seeing it was 11pm walking up the stairs I saw Ollie looking up waiting for something.

Me: "sighs" ok you sleep upstairs for one night ok?

He barked and ran up while I entered the bathroom not hearing him growl at the box in my room. After putting my PJ's on I walked into my room seeing Ollie paw at the large box then growl at it for some reason.

Pulling him away I opening it and gasped seeing my Yoriichi Tsugikuni cosplay and quickly put it on after waiting 2 weeks for it. Putting on the wig I looked in the mirror and smiled, doing a little twirl I giggled liking the wigs style and how comfortable the cosplay was.

Suddenly Ollie started to growl and bark and when I turned to look at what the cause was a large hand landed on my shoulder as a deep male voice spoke.

???:"How are you.... alive brother?"....

I froze before slowly turning and gasped seeing a tall man in a purple checkered yukata with black pants and had long reddish hair tied up along with six eyes staring down at me with a hint of shock and confusion before I yelled out.

"Kokushibou?!"