Chapter 6: Lazy day and uppermoon 4 And 5?!

Groaning I opened my eyes to see myself in bed and under the covers, holding my head I slowly sat up and heard my phone buzz. Reaching for it I opened it up and saw a message from my mom.

Mom: hey sweetie bad news me and your dad have to stay here a little while longer

Me: What?! And how long for?

Mom: I know hunny but maybe another 2 days possibly 3

Me: ok I guess I can survive a little longer

Mom: gotta go sweetie, don't forget to take your medicine love you xx

Me: will do and love you too xx

Putting my phone down  I sighed and laid back down before hearing knock on the door.

Me: come in

Akaza walked through the door and sat crossed legged on the floor.

Akaza: I came to check on you after last night

I smiled weakly before looking at him and waved my hand.

Me: thank you Akaza usually my medicine prevents that but my emotions won last night.

He nodded in understanding  before standing up and telling me he'll let me change privately and stop Douma from peeking. Giggling weakly I nodded and when the door closed I stood up and stretched.

Going to open my wardrobe I didn't notice my phone buzz as I opened it and yelled when a black blue tackled me to the ground and I groaned opening my eyes seeing black and blue eyes with the kanji of  "uppermoon 5" carved in there eyes I gasped as his hand tightened around my neck.

Me:  G GET OFF!

Kaigaku: WHO ARE YOU?!

Me: GET O OFF MY N NECK THEN I'LL T TALK! 

He didn't listen and I groaned seeing black spots start to fill my vision before I thought of an idea.

Me: ZENITSU'S BEHIND YOU!

It worked as soon as he turned his head around his grip lessened and I lifted my leg up and aimed for the jewels as he yelled and fell to the ground holding his jewels as I gasped and gulped like a fish trying to get oxygen back into my body before the door slammed open.

Seeing a smallish girl with her hair covering her face with a biwa I groaned and looked at Kokushibou before looking at Kaigaku and giggled nervously.

Me: your pupil ain't wanting kids is he?

Timeskip

I sat on the sofa trying not to flinching under Kokushibou's hard glare directed at me and Kaigaku, crossing my arms I pouts and mumbled under my breath.

Me: why do I have to apologize?!

Kaigaku: BECAUSE YOU KICKED ME IN THE BALLS!

Me: "glares: BECAUSE YOU JUMPED ME AND STARTED TO CHOKE ME BITCH!

He stood up and growled as he went walk towards me I yelped and dove into Akaza's arms and snuggle into his chest and whined.

Me: PROTECT ME ANI!

(Ani means big brother apparently)

Said demon blushed and then glared at Kaigaku daring him to make a move before Kokushibou stood between them and sighed while rubbing his temples.

Kokushibou: both of you.....apologize....now

Me: fine them " looks at Kaigaku" sorry for kicking you in the balls

Kaigaku: "grunts and turns away" sorry for tackling and choking you

Timeskip

After everything calmed down I stood in the kitchen finishing platting the last dish and smiled at what I made with Kokushibou's help.

Giving everyone there plate  I giggled at there drooling face before I bowed and smiled.

"Enjoy the meal!".........