Chapter 20: A Moment Of Peace Or Is It?

Staring at Yoriichi's transparent ghost I smiled as Kokushibou or should I say Michikatsu talked with his twin, while Kaigaku tried his best talking to Zenitsu and giggled at Nezuko and Rui playing with Senjuro while I sat in the shade outside resting.

Trying to regain my energy after curing Nakime  last night as said girl sat near me playing her Bwa softly is no easy task especially since I now can cure them without cutting my hand, I looked down and stared at my healing cut hand and looked up to the sky.

Me: I hope my parent's are ok "I thought"

Standing up I walked towards the Coy fish pond and kneeled down smiling at the colorful looking fish, taking a deep breath I stiffened feeling a presence coming towards Senjuro who was playing with Rui  filled with hate and harm.

 Standing up I turned and speed walked to the youngest Rengoku just in time to grab his fathers hand and turned to look at him seeing his drunk covered eyes stare angrily into my blue ones.

Me: your drunk Rengoku Shinjuro please go "tightens grip" and do not ever raise your hand at Senjuro again

He didn't listen instead he went to slap me, growling I grapped his arm and spun around, lifting him over my shoulder I slammed him to the ground and pinned his arms back and before I knew it I said:

Angelic healing: Memories Of Healing

Shinjuro slumped against the  ground , passing out and I sighed sadly, letting him go while falling on my but panting. I groaned when a sudden pain attacked my head before I held my head as the image of Muzan grinning appeared before he spoke.

Muzan: time's up little flower~

Me: GET DOWN!

Hearing a whistling sound coming towards us, I shot up and pushed Senjuro to the ground and used my body to shield him, before screaming in pain as a bone like whip wrapped around my waist and yanked me away from the others while digging into my stomach.

Slamming into the ground I groaned before slowly kneeling and looked up and seeing blood red cat like eyes stare into my very soul. I didn't even hear the others shouting for me as said demon king held my face in his hands while my body trembled in fear while he grinned down at me, fangs on full display.

"Found you my little flower~"............

Next Update is Friday!