Chapter 14: Recovery And Curing Douma

I jumped from the bed stumbling a little bit before grabbing Shinobu's sword and panted feeling my weakened body scream at me to rest, taking  a deep breath I yanked her sword out of her grasp.

Throwing her sword  aside I stopped in front of Douma breathing heavily as I felt my wound start to burn with pain before looking her in the eye.

Me: Shinobu please calm down!

Shinobu: THAT MONSTER KILLED MY SISTER!

Me:  HE'S DIFFERENT NOW PLEASE CALM DOWN! ACK!

Akaza: ZOE?!

Kneeling down I groaned in pain as my stomach wound re-opened, weakly crawling to Douma I slammed my still bleeding hand down on one of his wounds before passing out as he was turned to half human like Akaza as my body slumped against his chest.

Akaza lifted me up and ran inside the estate before placing me on the bed before I shot up and started to convulse as my veins bulged.

Shinobu: "runs in and checks me" She's convulsing! Hold her down!

Akaza held me down by my shoulders as my body suddenly stopped worrying the two before my eyes snapped open and I screamed before I turned over before vomiting a large pile of blood before coughing.

Me: "groans" that.... was awful

Akaza: are you crazy Zoe?!

Me: "coughs" no just "points to the pile of blood" I would collect that for lady Tamayo if I was you

And then I passed out.....

(Next update is Saturday!)