Chapter 22: End Of Battle And Time To Return Home

Seeing Tanjirou's collasped body I froze as anger swept threw my body like a hurricane, looking at Muzan he grinned and chuckled at all of our shocked faces.

Me: TANJIROU?!

Muzan: he's weak just like his pathetic family!

Charging at Muzan with a battle cry my sword glowed and within a blink in an eye I sliced his arm of causing him to let out a scream of agony clutching his slowly growing arm as he stumbled back in fear as I glared at him with burning blue eyes.

Not giving him the chance to recover I yelled out with another battle cry as did the others, and swung my blade into his next as one of his bone like whips slashed at my stomach I grunted put persevered and with the others behind me I yelled out one more before....

Muzan's head came clean off

Falling to the ground as Muzan's head fell I panted laying down on my back as pain spread threw my entire body, holding my bleeding stomach I smiled while staring at the sun rise hearing footsteps I turned my head and smiled seeing the other running towards me.

Me: h hey guys

Akaza: are you crazy?!

Me: "giggles before spitting up blood" just a little bit

I gasped as a hot fiery pain shot threw my body and I groaned and was about too collasped before Akaza caught  me.

Akaza: ZOE?!

Me: ACK "shakes violently" G GET TANJIRO N NOW!

He nodded and brought said growling boy before he could do anything I grabbed him by the shoulders and felt a burst of energy fill me before I said.

Me: Angelic healing: Demons purge of light

Tanjiro screamed as his red slitted eyes turned back to a burgundy red pupil and his fangs disappeared, seeing a reflection of Muzan I smiled sadly before hugging Tanjirou.

Me: find peace Muzan find peace

Tanjiro slumped against me panting, finally Muzan was destroyed as said boy hugged me tightly while sobbing, I cried with him but not in pain but in joy as the others joined us in a group hugged.

Looking up I smiled at everyone before looking at the rising sun and felt a wave of peace hit me before closing my eyes as I felt my body start to fade I whispered to them all.

Me: Thank for being my friends good bye

Finally the war is over.....

Next update is Friday!

Also sorry for the short chapter and long wait exams at college for my course has started and I'm under a lot of stress and got a lot of work to do!