3.

MARIA.

I woke up and seen a text message from my father

Dad.
Hey honey , I got your message and you can come with me. I know how your mother is sometimes and you shouldn't have to deal with that. But my wife and her kids do live here , If you are comfortable with staying here then you can. If not then I will give you my sisters number and you can stay at her place , she lives alone.

It was an relief that I had somewhere to stay , I didn't want to stay with Caden forever I mean just living off of him wasn't what I wanted to do.

MyDaughter❤️❤️.
Okay Dad , I'll be there soon. Preferably later on today goodbye!

"Caden!" I yelled as I was laying on the living room couch and he came out of his room.

"Yeah wassup?"

"My dad offered me to come and stay with him if that's fine with you. He texted me back." I told him.

"That's fine , and good actually. Even tho my moms at work you don't wanna stay for a couple?" He said while rubbing his neck.

"Boy we see eachother almost everyday , and imma give you his address cause later I need to be there. Like around 5:30?" I replied

"Yeah Yeah cool , We'll i'm glad you got somewhere to stay. And sorry for last night too , don't tell
nobody."

"I'm not." I said.

COUPLE HRS LATER.

"This it? He got a nice house ngl." Caden said as we was pulling up in my dads driveway. He lived about 20 minutes away it wasn't a far drive i'm glad it wasn't so I can still live by my bestfriend.

My dad lived in a high class neighborhood. Like what you see on movies , I mean we always had money but not money money for an mansion which he stay at. But his wife does have 3 kids so I guess that's why.

"Alright imma see you whenever okay? We got all summer to spend with eachother." I told him while grabbing my things out of his car.

"You right , I love you." He said and I dropped my things to hug him across the passenger seat.

"I love you too , bye!" I said while shutting the door and grabbing my stuff off the concrete. He then drove off and I went up to the door and knocked on it.

I waited for about 3 minutes until my dad came out and greeted me.

"Hello my beautiful daughter." He said hugging me

"Hey dad , uhhh where's ya wife??"

"Oh she right here." "Pamela!" He yelled and his wife came running , I then walked inside the house i'm not finna stand outside and talk to this lady.

"Wow your daughter is gorgeous." She complimented me.

"Thank you , I hear you got kids. How old are they?" I asked.

"Well , I have one around your age.. He's actually 17. I have an 8 year old and the last one is 13. I have all boys" She smiled and I nodded.

"Dad where's my room?" I asked him. He than showed me to a room downstairs . Good I didn't want an upstairs to be honest. The room was very spacious and it had a queen sized bed. I liked it but I'm sure i would have to fix it up myself. Or ask my stepmom for help.

"Here you go , you can make yourself at home. We're having dinner at 7 I want you to meet your stepbrothers." He told me while closing my door and I placed my things onto my bed.

I then texted Caden to inform him I mean I guess imma like it here but I don't know 3 more kids??

Maria💙
Why my dad wife got 3 more kids .. I thought I was gone be the only one atleast ion like this but imma have to get used to it , I already didn't come to his wedding he had with the lady.

Caden💞
Lol Chill , I'm Sure You Gone Like It. Plus We All Go Through Some New Every Once In A While Right? If You Don't Fwi Then Yk You Welcome Here.

I put my phone down and then went to grab something to shower in , I went to the bathroom next to my room. I closed the door and then soon as I closed it I heard a knock. I sucked my teeth than opened the door.

"Aye , my stuff in here if youn mind .. Can you pass me my towel. I had left it in here last night. You must be Maria?" The boy said.

Oh this must be my stepbrother than , he already looked annoying and this must be the oldest cause he looked like it.

"Yeah , here .. Yes I'm Maria I'm ya new sister. What's yo name?" I asked while passing him his towel.

"Camron." He said walking off with the towel in his hand then I closed the door.

AT DINNER.

"Hello beautiful ladies" My dad said as he started to place dinner onto the table. It looked good I can't lie.

"Hi." His wife smiled , the boy from the bathroom came downstairs and had sat down with me and the rest.

"Aye , so like you just gone invite a guest here and not tell us?" Camron said.

"This is actually my daughter keep it cool. She gone be staying here however long she want , because her and her mom are having problems. Id like it if you treat my baby girl with respect like she yo blood sister." My father nodded to Camron and he sighed.

Niggas had a problem with me staying at my dads house which was basically mine too? Lol wtf.

We ate dinner and talked for a bit. The smaller dude was actually cool. Ain know what was up with Camron but I didn't really care. I took a shower then went up to my room to text my bestfriend.

Maria💙
my stepbrother rude as hell i'm lowkey ready to go.. i can do another week or two i don't wanna let my dad down.

Caden💞
Lol You Gone Be Straight It Take Time To Adapt 😅. If You Need Me Just Lmk Imma Be There Without A Doubt 😉. I Love Ya.

Maria💙
ok , i love you 2 💕.

I put my phone down onto my nightstand and turned on the nightland then heard a knock on my door. I smacked my teeth because I was actually about to go to sleep.

I opened the door and it was Camron , wonder what he wanted.

"How can I help you?" I asked him while he just stood in my doorway.

"I was just trynna say my fault for being rude earlier. Just wasn't inna mood, I can make it up to you tho since we lowkey like family now. We can go out tomorrow. Bet." He told me.

"Alright um cool, We can do that." I shrugged them closed my door back. I was sleepy.