5.

THREE MONTHS LATER.
ik my characters look old but i didn't want no kiddy ass looking kids , plus both of them 17-20 irl.

"Fuck is you doing?" I asked Maria as we was in the school hallway.

"Boy leave me alone , you weird as hell." She told me and I smacked my teeth as I just let her walk away. We didn't have any classes together but I saw her walking , we got into a argument and now she trynna walk away from me.

I don't understand why she was mad when we wasn't together. After that day at my house she just started acting funny. We wasn't spending as much time together , she barely called or checked on me. It just seemed like our friendship was falling apart all because of her. I didn't do shit wrong , but I did fuck April a month ago. I guess she found out but even before that she been mad.

School back in sess and honestly ain't nobody got time for her being bipolar. It's like she only wanted something to do with me when I was messing with a female. But other than that she showed no interest in me. Don't know why she wanted me when I was fucking with somebody but when I wasn't she would act funny. She been sending mixed signals every since a few months ago. We been talking lowkey , she want me to eat her pussy then I do that. She wanna suck me up then I let her.

Other than that we ain't been on that bestfriend shit no more , it's more like having sexual relations then we stop talking for a few weeks then start back doing it. I knew it was gone ruin our friendship but lowkey I just want my bestfriend back.

I caught up to her and asked her.

"What's wrong with you? Why you treating me like I done did you some?" I asked her and she pulled out her phone.

"You got some nerve? What is this then?" She showed me the video on her phone and it was a video of me eating her out then the next half of the video was her sucking my dick.

"Nigga you think I put that shit out? Get yo goofy ass on , it was probably you. Who knows who you out here talking to .. Telling all of our business." I shrugged. I didn't really give a fuck cause for one , school expose pages were messy and only looked for drama.

"I don't talk to anybody and you know that but okay." She said grabbing her phone and putting it back into her pocket.

"So I knew this shit was gone ruin our friendship. You the main one wanting to steady do freaky shit when I told you to stop?"

"It takes two , but I don't really give a fuck unless our parents don't see that shit. Like I said yeah I recorded us doing that shit but you agreed to it also. Let's not act dumb here. It's been in my phone for the longest but no? I haven't sent it out to nobody." I told her and walked off and she grabbed my arm.

"Wait Caden , I'm sorry. I'm just mad , cause you know like what if my dad see that? And your mom? Like what if. And I'm sorry for how I been acting towards you. Like real distant I'm just going through stuff." She replied silently.