6.

MARIA.

RyanU see my text , Answer me nd stop ignoring for I come over there and fuck you up

Ryan
U see my text , Answer me nd stop ignoring for I come over there and fuck you up.

Babygirl
Your weird , leave me alone ew.

I rolled my eyes as I texted my boyfriend Ryan. Yep I been cheating for a while with Caden. He didn't know either. And neither did my boyfriend. I had feelings for both of them. I was a virgin which is true but not anymore since yesterday. I loved Caden because he's been good to me ever since I moved here. But Ryan I've known for some months , I met him few months back when I was at my moms. We exchanged numbers and just been talking ever since. He made me his girlfriend.

Me and him was supposed to be going out today , it was a surprise. I already knew it was some bs because he was never serious.

Few hours later we met up at the mall. We was in the food court , I had got some Charley's because they was good. He had bags in his hand , which I had picked out earlier. He was 19 and I was 16. I knew and he knew but he ain't find nothing wrong with it. Plus he had money so I really ain't give a damn.

"Fat ass." He shook his head and I laughed.

"Okay boy and?" I replied then I heard a voice.

"What's this?" The voice said and I turned around and it was Caden.

"Yo wassup, who you bro?" Ryan asked him looking up and down.

"Who this nigga Maria?" He asked me.

"My boyfriend , move along." I told him and he shook his head.

CADEN.

I wasn't mad , I just shrugged it off , I was just disappointed

I wasn't mad , I just shrugged it off , I was just disappointed. This really wasn't the person I knew 4/5 years ago.

"Oh you got a nigga damn ain know, You ain't tell me that shit when I was fucking yo guts up na? And my tongue was down yo throat but congratulations." I said walking off. I chuckled a little because she was really grimey as fuck. Bitch cheated on her nigga and was playing me.