Part One

Five year's later...

There is a moon in the sky somewhere for a different kingdom faraway, however her sister shined brightly in the sky for Kiacia.

Her rays casting a scorching gleam upon the metal roof.

"Got it!" Harry cheered holding tightly onto the prized possession.

Harry quietly looked over the edge of the building to ensure no one saw him. His slightly tanned arms flex as he holds himself against the side of the roof to prevent from falling.

Once the coast is clear, Harry sits down. Placing his prized possession in his lap.

His clear green eyes gleam in happiness.

"A cottage loaf, so much more valuable than all the gold."

The little cat, next to him purring in anticipation.

Dusty was the last gift he ever received from his mother.

Robin never did return home from finding his fortune in another kingdom.

Harry never believed in fairy-tale anyways.

Harry was becoming to wild, his mother thought a pet would help tame him.

Now he just steals for the two of them.

"And lunch awaits," Harry said, handing a piece of cottage loaf to his furry friend.

"Stop ragamuffin!"

Dusty ran as Harry stood quickly.

Two guards had climbed the old ladder onto the metal rooftop, behind them stood an arngy Jax.

Once a guard like the two, now Jax is the captain, the leader of the guards.

Despite their hatred towards each other, Harry could say that Jax is a honest man, rising to his position with honor.

Harry did like him for that.

"I'll have your hand as a gold trophy ragamuffin." Jax yelled.

"All of this because of a cottage loaf?" Harry asked.

Harry took this loaf from a buggy loaded with an obnoxious anount of food items for the king.

For a parade, to celebrate something stupid like always;

The sunny day or his son's first word.

Thats right, just under 18 years ago when the prince was not even one, he said mama and they threw a parade.

Anyways, as much food as the castle has, the king wouldn't miss one tiny cottage loaf.

But the guards do not see it that way.

In Kiacia, as well as all other kingdoms, if you stolen from someone and are caught, the stolen from can cut off the thief's hand as their punishment.

Jax's sword shined brightly on this sunny day.

Harry jumped off the side of the building.

He had learned a lot of things growing up on the 'bad side of the village', he was quick thinking, strong, fast, intelligent, flexible and light footed.

Harry is not impulsive nor is he reckless.

As what the guard thought to be a deadly decision, Harry saw as an opportunity.

Harry gracefully grabbed onto the clothingline he knew was attached to the side of the building.

Harry may have been hit in the face with a few clothing items and definitely obtained rope burn on his hands but that is better than no hand at all.