Prologue

Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first, this happened.

Auradon, Beast's Castle

"Sleeve. Head. Ah-ha!" the tailor said as Prince Ben stared out of the window at the isle.

 "How is it possible you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Beast exclaimed as he entered with belle on his arm

"He's turning sixteen, dear," Belle reminded him.

"Hey Pops," Ben said.

Beast took off his glasses and said, "Sixteen, that's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two."

"Uh, you married me at twenty-eight," Belle said looking at him skeptically.

"Ah, it was either you or the teapot," Beast said playfully making Ben let out a little laugh, and Belle looked around in disbelief, "kidding." There was a short silence as Ben gathered his courage. "Mom, Dad," Ben went to move.

"Ah. Nn-nnh!" the tailor said, wiggling his index finger. Ben sighed as he stepped back into place. "I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon," Ben said making  Beast look at him in shock and Belle dropped the jacket she was holding, "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben steps off of the podium and stands in front of his father.  "The children of our sworn enemies, living among us," Beast said stepping forward to intimidate Ben so he lets this idea go.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them," Ben said not standing down and looking hopeful.

"Have you?" Beast asked as he walked up to Ben with a look of anger on his face, making Ben's smile drop.

"I gave you a second chance," Belle said holding him back by his arm, "Who are their parents?"

Ben took a deep breath before listing them off, "Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen... and Maleficent." The last one made everyone gasp. The tailor dropped his book with a look of shock and fear. "Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Beast exclaimed angrily.

"Dad, just hear me out here!" Ben yelled back.

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!" Beast exclaimed angrier than before.

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Ben said staring at his father as he calmed down. Belle and Beast looked at each other and Belle nodded at him. Beast turned back to his son, "I suppose their children are innocent." Beast walked away as Belle walked to her son. "Well, well done," she said before turning and walking towards the Beast, " Shall we?" Ben smiled looking out on the isle.

Isle of the Lost

Mal 

♫ They say I'm trouble ♫
♫ They say I'm bad ♫
♫ They say I'm evil ♫
♫ And that makes me glad ♫

Jay

♫ A dirty no good ♫
♫ Down to the bone ♫
♫ Your worst nightmare ♫
♫ Can't take me home ♫

Evie

♫ So I got some mischief ♫
♫ In my blood ♫
♫ Can you blame me? ♫
♫ I never got no love ♫

Carlos

♫ They think I'm callous ♫
♫ A lowlife hood ♫
♫ I feel so useless ♫
♫ Misunderstood ♫

Mal and Evie

♫ Mirror, mirror on the wall ♫
♫ Who's the baddest of them all? ♫
♫ Welcome to my wicked world ♫
♫ Wicked world ♫

All

♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫
♫ Rotten to the core ♫
♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫
♫ Who could ask for more? ♫
♫ I'm nothing like a kid next ♫
♫ Like the kid next door ♫

♫ I'm rotten to the... ♫
♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫

Mal

♫ Call me a schemer ♫
♫ Call me a freak ♫
♫ How can you say that? ♫
♫ I'm just unique ♫

Jay

♫ What, me a traitor? ♫
♫ Ain't got your back ♫
♫ Are we not friends? ♫
♫ What's up with that? ♫

Evie

♫ So I'm a misfit ♫
♫ So I'm a flirt ♫
♫ I broke your heart ♫
♫ I made you hurt ♫

Carlos

♫ The past is past ♫
♫ Forgive, forget ♫
♫ The truth is ♫
♫ You ain't seen nothing yet ♫

Mal and Evie

♫ Mirror, mirror on the wall ♫
♫ Who's the baddest of them all? ♫
♫ Welcome to my wicked world ♫
♫ Wicked world ♫

All

♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫
♫ Rotten to the core ♫
♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫
♫ Who could ask for more? ♫
♫ I'm nothing like a kid next ♫
♫ Like the kid next door ♫

♫ I'm rotten to the... ♫
♫ I'm rotten to the core ♫

Villagers around them laughed, but no one noticed the young girl sat in the shadows staring at them. That same girl stared as Mal stole candy and Maleficent came. She just watched it all play out and chuckled when Jay barked behind Carlos. She followed them into the house and immediately went to her room as they talked. She already knew she would not be going and she just had to wait on her little sister to get them out. 

"Hey Mags. I'm going to Auradon right now. I just wanted to say bye and tell you that we'll be back and we will all be raining hell on Boradon soon enough," Mal said standing in place as Magnolia placed a kiss on her forehead, "Love you, sis" 

"Love you too M," Magnolia said staring as her sister walked out of the house. She watched as they all disappeared into the Limo and went outside of the barrier.

Now all that was left to do was wait.