3.7

"That was tiring," I said, stretching as we stepped into our room. Uma shook her head and Harry hummed in agreement. I paused when I saw my father sitting on our bed with my mothers on either side of him. When he saw me, he shot up and rushed over to me. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," he apologized profusely, hugging me and planting kisses all over my face, "I shouldn't have said what I said. I dumped everything on you and expected you to be able to handle it all by yourself."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist, "It's fine dad." I looked over his shoulder and saw my mothers shaking their head. I could never stay mad at my father for too long, it was a weakness he had no idea about. "I really am sorry and I swear I'll  never willingly do anything to hurt you ever again," he promised. I just nodded with a smile and squeezed him tightly before releasing him from my hold.

"If you ever do that shit again, I will cut off all of your hair while you sleep," I warned. His eyes widened as he nodded. He walked over to my mothers and waved at the three of us before disappearing. "Ok," I said with a clap, "Shower. We have to go meet some people short-notice and then we go to the airport to go meet Evie and finalize the details of the designs for our wedding, which I completely forgot we had to do. Then it's just a few more days and that's it I think."

"We have a masquerade tomorrow and then we can relax," Harry reminded calmly. I nodded and shooed them off. "Go shower," I ordered. They grumbled but did what they were told nonetheless. I  waved my hands and a pantsuit, a dress and a button up and dress pants appeared.

 I  waved my hands and a pantsuit, a dress and a button up and dress pants appeared

When I finished checking over to make sure everything looked ok, Harry and Uma walked out of the bathroom

When I finished checking over to make sure everything looked ok, Harry and Uma walked out of the bathroom. We moved quietly as I took a quick shower and got out to get dress. Uma chose the pantsuit and I was left with the dress. I gave her a glare but put on the dress and did my hair and makeup. I walked over to Uma and helped her put her hair in a bun before looking over who just brushed his hair back out of his face.

I nodded in approval and picked up a handbag to put our phones, wallets, and other things we might need. "Alright, let's go," I said leading them to the door and holding it open. I had arranged transportation earlier, so when we stepped out of the hotel, there was a car waiting for us. "To the castle please," and we were off.

Yes this is another filler, you don't like it don't read it. What do you guys wanna see in the next chapters?