1.4

We sat down at the chip shop talking over the plan. "I'll be tagging along with Harry and Gil to make sure everything goes right," I said and waited for them to nod. When they did, I picked up my jacket since I changed and began walking toward the door. "Let's go people," I said calmly waiting for.

We walked towards their old hideout and put our plan in motion. "Sorry about this, love," Harry said as he pushed me into the wall roughly. I let out a little squeal, making sure it was loud enough for the people around to hear. Prince Ben looked over and I stared at him with a faux look of fear and mouthed "Help" 

"Hey! Get off of her," He said walking away from his group and pushing Harry from my neck. Harry grunted and walked away with a glare. "Wow. Thank you. What is the name of my knight in shining leather," I said with a little giggle. Gil came behind him and hit him in the head to knock him out. "Oops. Turns out I don't care," I said as he fell unconscious into Gil's arms, "Take him to the chip shop and tie him up tightly."

"Ben!" I heard Evie shout as Harry walked back up to me, "Ben, don't scare us like that."

"But that's my specialty," Harry said stepping out of the shadows.

"Harry," Evie said in with her annoying voice.

"What did you do with Ben?" Jay asked stepping forward, trying to seem threatening. I smirked and stepped out of the shadows. Hanging off of Harry's arm I said, "Oh, uh, we nicked him. Mm-hmm. Yeah."

"And if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight," Harry said looking like a child as he stared up a little bit.

"Alone," I added on quickly and calmly, "We want a little visit."

"Aww, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch," Harry said making Jay lunge forward. I smirked as Harry got under his skin. Evie held him back, "Jay." Harry just laughed and walked away with me. "Mags," Evie said making me sigh and stop.

"Go on. I'll meet you there in a minute," I whispered in Harry's ear before turning towards them. 

"Uh-uh," he said pulling me back, "You forgot something lassie." I stared at him in confusion and he just placed his lips on mine. He smirked into the kiss and pulled away after a few seconds. "Bye-bye lass," he said placing a final kiss on my forehead. I smirked at him, he always was a jealous little thing. 

"What do you want Evie?" I spat out, my words laced with venom as I turned back to them.

"What are you doing with them Mags-"

"Only people I am close with get to call me that and what do you mean 'why am I with them?' I'm with them because I know I can actually trust them to stick with me. I'm with them because I actually like them. I'm with them because they weren't the ones who left me on the Isle not knowing and not caring if I had somewhere to stay or if I would survive alone. You don't get to look at me in shock and feel betrayed because I am not the one who left you guys, you left me.

 You don't get to question my choices because they are none of your business. You left and you chose to stay gone. You chose to betray my trust. You chose to stay in Boradon with the pretty pink princesses and the perfect princes. You left me and expected me to wait for you. 

You were never gonna come back and if Mal wasn't here, you wouldn't have. Thanks for coming. You gave the rest of us a fighting chance. If Mal asks about me, which I doubt she will do, tell her one thing. Revenge is a dish best served cold," I finished turning around and walking toward Harry's figure. I ignored their calls for me and jumped on Harry's back and smiled at him a little.

He smiled back at me and carried me to the Chip shop. The ends of my hair had begun to get hot and I'm sure they were lit on fire a little. I turned and took notice of them staring at the flames of my hair shocked. I smirked at their shock and we continued to the shop.

Now all that was left to do was wait.