1.6

Magnolia POV (Unless stated otherwise, it will always be Magnolia's POV)

I woke up wrapped up in Harry's warmth and just looked up and stared at him, taking note that Uma was missing. His well-defined jaw and strong cheekbones went well with his intimidating aura. "It's not polite to stare, Las," he said opening his blue-green eyes and looking down at me. I laughed and shoved him off me. "Shut up. We have to get ready to see the traitors today," I reminded, becoming serious. He nodded and got up off of the hammock. He stuck out his hand and pulled me up. 

"Then let's get ready," he said pulling me towards the shower. Uma, Harry, and I had seen each other naked multiple times, whether it was us stitching each other up, me healing them, us being intimate or just us changing each other when the other was drunk, and most of the time Uma and I had to change Harry. We hopped in the shower together and made it quick. While Harry only took a few minutes I took a little longer just to let the water run down my figure. 

I hopped out of the shower and threw on my outfit for the day. I knew I would not be moving around that much today so I decided 'Why not wear some heels today'. Plus they made my 5'1" self at least 5'4", which was at least taller than Uma who stood at 5'3", but I was still shorter than Harry who was a height of 6'0". Fricking Giant he is. After putting on all my clothes (Outfit above), I threw on my brown leather boots.

I stood up from the chair I was sat on and strutted out of the cabin. I spotted Harry leaning against a wall with his eyes closed and walked over to him. The crew was running around everywhere and I needed their attention. I grabbed Harry's arm and walked over to Uma who was already on the higher level of the ship. I whistled loud enough for the entire crew to hear me and watched as they all stopped what they were doing to listen to me.

"Today is the day we start over! We get our chance to reign hell on Aurodon! We have been waiting for this since those traitors left us behind! We are finally going to get revenge against all those prestigious, arrogant naive fools!" I yelled.

"Yeah!" The crew answered.

"They will know our names!"

"Yeah!"

"We will finally get what we deserve and they can't do anything to stop it!"

"Whooo!"

"Are you ready to take what belongs to us!"

"Yeah!"

"Good! I hope you all know that today, we make history," I said a little quieter, "Go on get back to it!" The crew immediately dispersed, hyped up for today. Good, we needed them to be. "Now that, my future queen, was hot," Harry said in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned and slapped his chest. "That means you too, Darling," I said, mimicking Harry's accent but it was coming out stronger than usual. I tend to mimic accents subconsciously.

He raised his hands in defense and walked off leaving Uma and me. "You know he wasn't lying," Uma said winking at me, "Oh, and your tendency to copy our accents too." I glared at her as she laughed and walked down to the chip shop. I sighed and also walked down to the deck. Some of the crewmates were cleaning thanks to my need for the ship to be clean. I usually helped but right now, I had to go talk to Beasty Boy.

I walked below deck and watched Ben look around. "If you're looking for a chance to escape, you can't and even if you do, you'll end up in shark-infested waters," I said smirking slightly.

"Why are you doing this? I saved you," He said making me let out a dry laugh.

"Saved me? Nah. You decided to try to be a hero and ended getting kidnapped. I mean this is the isle, nobody helps no one around here," I said with a straight face, "As for the why, well you can just keep making up reasons in that pampered little head of yours."

"Alright. I may not know the reason but you don't have to do this..." He said trailing off.

"You may call me Magnolia," I said calmly.

"Magnolia. You don't have to do this. I know this must be your mother's plan but you don't have to do it," He said making me tilt my head and smile evilly.

"You mean the mother that you turned into a lizard," I spat with venom.

"You're Maleficent's daughter too," he said with a look of realization.

"Yep. That would be me," venom covered every single word that came out of my mouth.

"They never told me about you. If Mal or Carlos had said something-"

"Yeah well they didn't did they, but don't worry. I will be in Aurodon raining hell upon your people and every kid that deserves to be there will be," I said walking up to him, "But just to make sure they don't double-cross me, I gotta have a backup plan. Don't I?"

"Wha-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He struggled at first but slowly melted into it. Good. "Now Bennyboo, you listen to everything I say," I said sweetly making him nod, "Good boy." I got up and began to walk out of the room. "Forget this happened until I say otherwise," I said snapping him out of his daze. He immediately followed my orders and began trying to negotiate with me. I smirked and walked towards the chip shop.

As soon as I walked in, Harry walked to me and pulled me into a kiss. "I never want to see your lips on someone other than Uma and. You get me?" He said looking a bit ticked off. I nodded, chuckling softly. "Don't worry. It's only for reassurance," I said calmly. 

"Whatever," he mumbled walking off and over to Uma. I laughed a little and went into the kitchen and began cooking and washing dishes. I looked up at the clock in the corner and saw it was already 10:30. Only an hour or so till we get off of this wretched island.