3.6

Waking up for the second time today, I felt arms and legs trapping me on the bed and weighing me down. I grunted as I felt a pressure on my bladder. I teleported out of their holds and into the bathroom to do what I had to do. When I was finished, I washed my hands and began looking through my clothes to decide what to wear for the day. "What to wear? What to wear?" I mumbled to myself looking through my suitcase.

              I made up my mind on matching outfits for the three of us, but which ones. We packed multiple because why not? Also we just wanted to have days where we matched. Today I had to take them to finalize some things for our wedding so the clothes had to be comfortable since we would be out for a whilr. I wanted to wear a dress or a skirt, Uma would most likely not care and Harry would want pants along with a button up, probably.

 I wanted to wear a dress or a skirt, Uma would most likely not care and Harry would want pants along with a button up, probably

I picked out Harry and Uma's outfits first before pulling out mine.

I was taking them shopping before we went for lunch and then I had to get ready to go back to the underworld to drop off some paperwork I had forgotten to

I was taking them shopping before we went for lunch and then I had to get ready to go back to the underworld to drop off some paperwork I had forgotten to. I was humming 'Once upon a dream' quietly as I got changed and was startled when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned around ready to throw punches at whoever was behind me and saw Harry staring down at me. "Oh, hi," I sheepishly mumbled.

"Hello darling. What're you doing?"

"I was just picking out our clothes for the day. I want to take you guys out."

"Alright. Want me to wake up Uma?"

"Please?" And with that he chuckled and walked over to our bed to wake up our still sleeping fiance. He shook her awake and she just sat up and glared at him, which was the exact reason I didn't want to be the one who woke her up. When she asked why he woke her up, he just pointed over to me, who was holding our clothes up. She glared at me before sighing and getting out of bed while rubbing tiredly at her eyes. She walked over to me and snatched her outfit and put it on grumpily.

"Next time I'll throw something at you two," she threatened halfheartedly.

"Mhm. Sure Uma," Harry said, making her turn to him and throw a shoe at his head. Where she got the shoe, I have no idea. All I know is that I'm going to keep my mouth shut before she throws another shoe aimed at me. Harry dodges it narrowly before walking over to me, grabbing his outfit and putting it on. Seeing as we were all dressed, we put on our shoes and left.

We strolled to the cafe where we were meeting the wedding planner and sat down outside. It only took about five minutes before the man arrived and sat down. "So..."

Yes this is short. This is more of a filler chapter since I began writing and then lost all motivation suddenly. I'm sorry for it being so short but I really didn't know what to do. Next chapter is going to have some conflict, the chapter after that everything is going to be fixed and the last two chapter are going to be the wedding and then their future. That is how I am planning on ending the book. If you have any suggestions I would appreciate them and please don't be a ghost. Leave a comment and tell me how you feel. Also I plan on starting a new book a few weeks/months after this is finished but that's after I take my break cause this is a lot. I'm having trouble deciding between the two books I'm currently writing because I only want to start publishing one book and then I'll focus on the other but I'll figure it out. I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter and have a nice day or night wherever you are . Bye bye.