Dating the playboy

EPISODE NINE

Theme: Dating the playboy

FLASHBACK TO TEN YEARS AGO

LOS ANGELES

JENNY'S APARTMENT

Ace Clark pressed down on the doorbell attached to Jenny's apartment. Jenny came right out from the kitchen to the living room, she peered through the space on the door then she saw Ace Clark. She thought of ignoring him but she knew Ace wouldn't leave until she opened up the door. Jenny unlocked the door, held the knob and twisted it open.

"Hi Jenny," Ace Clark greeted her with a wink.

Jenny rolled her eyes at him. "What do you want, Ace Clark?" She asked still not opening the door wide for Ace to step in.

Ace Clark looked around before glancing back at Jenny. "Why would I be here? I am here to see you." He said with a shrug.

"Are you sure about that?" Jenny asked.

Ace Clark leaned on the door frame, his face very close to Jenny's face and he caressed her jaw. "Come on Jenny, it is not polite to keep me waiting outside your door like this." He said.

"What if I don't want to let you in?" She asked.

Ace Clark chuckled. "You and I both know you can't really do that..." he licked his bottom lips and grinned.

Jenny couldn't resist him so she let Ace into her house. "Come in." She said.

Ace Clark stepped into her apartment, Jenny locked the door and turned to face her guest. Ace noticed the sad look on her expression when he came very close to her.

"What's with this sad look?" Ace tried to snake his hands around her waist but she outmaneuvered him.

"Are you seeing other women, Ace Clark?" Jenny demanded.

"Hell no! Jenny why on earth will I be seeing other women when I have you?" Ace Clark asked as he grinned sheepishly.

The look Jenny gave him made it clear that she didn't believe his words.

"Come on baby doll, you are more than enough woman for me." Ace Clark added quickly.

Jenny snorted with her arms folded across her chest. "You and I both know that is not true because every girl in Los Angeles knows Ace Clark to be a playboy. And I may not be all that attractive but I know when a man begins to find me boring." She said.

Ace Clark sniffed, he lunged at her and was able to catch her before she side stepped him. When he pulled her into his arms, she struggled to free herself.

"Let go of me, Ace." She said.

"Look into my eyes and tell me you want to leave you and then I will walk to that door and leave." He said and when Jenny didn't say anything but settled in his hold then he knew he had her.

Jenny couldn't resist him, actually no woman can ever resist Ace Clark.

"So calm down baby doll and let me show you some dirty stuff I am made of ." He tried to kiss her but she turned her head away.

Ace leaned closer and bit her earlobe causing her to let out a low moan and then he whispered. "Know this now Jenny, I don't find my women boring." He rubbed his hand over her buttocks before he lifted her up and she spread her legs and wrapped it around Ace waist.

Ace carried her to the bedroom and set her legs gently on the ground. "Take your panties off and I promise you that I won't leave tonight." He instructed.

Jenny hesitated.

"Should I take it off myself?" He asked with a wide grin.

"What if I don't want to take it off?" Jenny asked with a feigned frown on her face.

"I could force you to take the panties off." Ace grinned wickedly. "Would you like it that way? You could whimper and beg me to stop and act as if you don't like it." He added.

Ace knew Jenny could feign not wanting to have sex with him knowing deep down in her heart that she couldn't resist Ace Clark.

She stood on the spot while Ace wrapped his arm around her again pulling her closer to his body.

"No! I don't want to -" He silenced her with a kiss - a tongue down and his other hand moved down to her ass.

Jenny was not good looking but pretty, in a way that she has pretty tits and a first class ass. The kiss quieted Jenny, but the minute Ace released her mouth, she groaned.

"I love you Ace Clark but I won't put up with you sleeping with other girls." She stuck out her lower lips in a pout.

Ace Clark grinned and then planted a quick kiss on her pouting mouth. "I will be loyal to you my baby doll. And of course, I am as faithful as an old dog!" He said.

"I wish I could believe your words, Ace Clark." She relaxed in his arms and then he knew he had her.

She was succumbing to her love for him. Women in love were always easy to get and handle. A small laugh escape his throat as he thought about it.

"What is it?" Jenny asked.

"Nothing...it is just that...I love you Jenny. You know that I have never loved any other woman the way I love you." Ace said causing Jenny's cheeks to turn pink.

God knows how gullible women are. Ace thought. They fall for these same lines of his every time. He can't remember how many times he had used those words. Hell! all he did was tell Jenny what she actually wanted to hear - I love you, that word every woman wanted to hear and believe.

Jenny grasp his hands and dragged them down from her waist to cup her buttocks and Ace Clark laughed.

"Are you dying to find out what I have for you tonight?" Ace asked as Jenny looked directly into his eyes with her gaze filled with anticipation.

He carried her across the room towards the bed and dropped her gently on it making her settle on her knee. "Take off your robe and remove your panties and I will satisfy you." Ace instructed her.

Jenny eased her robe from her shoulder and let it drop to the bed. Ace sucked in his breath because she was naked beneath the robe.

"I LOVE YOU JENNY." He repeated.

"I wouldn't let you in, if I didn't love you Ace Clark." She said.

Ace ran his a hand over her smooth firm butt, cupped her left breast with his second hand as he leaned in to kiss her.

That was how he kissed her with gentle touches of his lips to hers, again and again until her heart was pounding and body aching for his. Jenny knowing she couldn't take much more without screaming, she slid her hand up his back tangled them in his hair and brought Ace Clark's mouth down on her firmly enough to make them both cry out. And then they were kissing, licking, biting,

stroking, devouring each other with their mouth. Jenny couldn't deny that Ace Clark tasted so good.