Her Dreams

EPISODE NINETEEN

Theme: Her Dreams

(FLASHBACK TO TEN YEARS AGO)

WINSLOW, ARIZONA.

(INSIDE THE BEACH HOUSE)

She hasn't eaten anything good all day long. Well she was hoping to have a good meal at the wedding party but everything didn't work out as planned.

Ace covered the gap left between them and held her hand in his large ones. "I insist you come with me." He pulled her behind him towards the beach house.

As Ace pulled her along towards the beach house, her mind warned her against it. "This is dangerous." A voice chanted in her mind warning to run from him but she was willing to take a chance with him. It wasn't everyday that she gets to be with someone who would love to spend time with her. Who knows? He may not have a change of mind about her once he finds out the truth which she had hidden from him. And so she was willing to enjoy this night to the fullest.

Ace punched in the password and unlocked the door before leading her into the house. And she couldn't help but gasped out at the beauty of the interiors and designs and all the luxurious things in the living room.

"Wow..this is so beautiful! Did your family really own this place?" She asked looking around.

"Initially this place isn't for my dad but he bought it from the owner after our visit to Winslow when I was a kid." Ace replied hiding some truth from Bethany.

The truth was that his father truly owned the place but he only purchased the beach house after a vacation to Winslow when a real estate agents persuaded his dad to come buy a building in the small town. Mr Clark loved the buildings in the town and decided to establish an hotel and he also bought a beach house where his family could stay during vacations.

"This is really beautiful!" She commented.

"You like it?" Ace asked as he watched her touching every items in the living room.

"Yes!" She exclaimed and flopped down on the couch. "Woah! This is so comfortable!"

She knew everything in the house was damn expensive, starting from the couch to the large flat screen television to the paintings on the wall which got her wondering why the son of someone who owns this beach house was working as a hotel boy. To be honest, Bethany suspected that Ace must be for a rich home, she wanted to find out more about him too but since she was hiding some truth about herself then it doesn't matter to know about him too. She concluded that maybe he was working to earn his own money and not depending on his father's money. That was her opinion about the man she barely knew.

"Well I think you should thank me for insisting that you come in with me," Ace said with a smile on his face.

"Should I?" Bethany giggled.

Ace shook his head in agreement. "I deserve it."

Bethany stood up from the couch, clamped her hands together in Indian style and then bowed her head. "Thank you sir," she said earning a laugh from Ace before she joined in too.

"Alright..that's enough. You can have your clothes dried up before you leave." Ace pointed out.

She looked down at her wet clothes. "Oh I am sorry..I shouldn't have sat on the couch with the wetness." She moved away from the couch immediately.