Rude and Spoilt Brat

EPISODE SIXTEEN

Theme: Rude and spoilt brat!

(FLASHBACK TO TEN YEARS AGO)

WINSLOW, ARIZONA.

GOLDEN HOTEL

Emily followed her sister out of the hotel, she saw her almost hailing down a taxi. "Ivy! Ivy! Ivy!" She called out to her sister.

When Ivy heard her name and also failed at stopping a taxi, she started walking away at a close run with tears in her eyes.

Emily ran after her sister to catch up with her. "Ivy! Please wait! Ivy! Ivy! Wait up!" Ivy please wait up!" She ran up to her sister and grabbed her right upper arm to stop her.

Emily swirled Ivy to face her. "Ivy..." she breathed out heavily.

Ivy jerked free from Emily's hold on her upper arms. "I..am..I am.fine." Ivy stuttered and sniffed.

"Ivy, I know you are not fine." Emily whispered.

Ivy wiped her face with the back of her palms.

"I am sorry about everything..mommy said to you." Emily apologized sincerely.

Anger registered on Ivy's face immediately. "Sorry?! Emily you are sorry about what? Sorry of the fact that our parents hates me?!" Ivy said with a raised eyebrow.

Emily tried to speak up but Ivy cut her off. "You are the one they love and nothing is going to change the fact that they hate me! So you should stay away from me like every other person!" Ivy grimaced in anger.

Tears streamed down Emily's face too. "I am trying to understand how you feel Ivy..." she stammered.

Ivy has to sneer at her sister words. "You will never understand this feeling because you receive all the love and care from our parents as I got nothing but bad words!" Ivy snarled at her sister.

Emily hugged Ivy immediately . "You can take out all..the anger on me..but don't try to make me stay away from you...Ivy please." Emily pleaded.

Ivy pushed Emily away. "I will only cause you more trouble so stay away from me!" She shouted at Emily.

"Ivy ..no...please don't push me away..." Emily sobbed.

"Don't you understand when someone wants to be alone!" Ivy snapped at her sister.

Ivy turned and ran away before Emily could try to protest.

"Ace, what on earth were you thinking while pushing the cart?! Just take a look at the mess you made! This is supposed to be a happy day for the newly wedded couples but you decided to cause a scene here!" Mrs Tonia yelled at Ace with clear annoyance in her tone and anger on her face.

A muscle in Ace Clark's jaw twitched and he clenched his fist in anger. "Why are you yelling at me? Why Huh? Who do you think you are to yell at me?! I never meant to ruin the cake and it was just an accident! If it is about the money you paid to get this done then I will pay for everything!" He snarled at her.

Mrs Tonia was taken back that Ace dared to snarl and raise his voice back at her.

"You should apologize to the couples and management!" Mrs Tonia spat out.

"Why don't you want to understand that it was an accident!" Ace brought out his wallet and threw some notes at her.

"Is this enough?! You can have more!" He kept throwing the salary he got for working at the hotel.

Mrs Tonia gasped out in shock as the money notes dropped at her feet.

"This is not about the money but it is the mess you made! You never do anything right ever since you got here! You have caused me more trouble! So you better clean up this mess you have made all over the place!" Mrs Tonia spat angrily.

Ace expression hardened. "Who are you to order me around?! You are just a manager so you better know your place! Get someone else to fix this mess but not me!" Ace replied.

"Yes I am just a manager and I have the authority around here!" Mrs Tonia replied with a stern look at Ace.

"You don't own this place and who knows you might end up working for me in the nearest future and when that happens I will make sure to kick you out! You are such an insensitive woman! I am out of here!" He picked up Ivy's heels, kicked the cart and then walked away.

Mrs Tonia breathing quickened. "You are such a rude and spoilt brat! You are just lucky that I am not in the mood to deal with your troubles!" She screamed at him.

Ace Clark raised his middle finger up in the air for Mrs Tonia without looking back and that even made her more angry. Mrs Tonia grabbed her phone and dialed Mr Mark's number to report the incident to him.

Ace ran out of the hotel with the determination to find Ivy. He looked everywhere in the area for a girl on a blue gown with blonde hair walking barefooted just to give back her heels. For other reasons, he wanted to know why her mom had treated her in such manner? Why her father had allowed his wife hit his daughter without doing anything? Why the sister kept quiet all through the ill treatment? Why it is the bride who stood up for the girl? And why she wasn't pemitted to attend the wedding? Why she was called a disgrace? So many questions flooded his filled his mind as he searched for Ivy. He desperately needed to get the answers to these questions.

Ace Clark phone beeped in his pocket and it interrupted his thoughts. He took it out and saw Mr Mark on the screen. Ace declined it and continued the search for Ivy and the phone kept on ringing.

Minutes clicked by into hours and when Ace couldn't find Ivy he decided to call Mr Mark back.

"Ace, where on earth are you?!" Mr Mark snarled at him.

"What? Are you going to treat me like I am a nobody?! And who the hell are you to yell at me?!" Ace snarled back to Mr Mark

"Fine Ace...I am sorry but can you please come back to the hotel?" Mr Mark said in a calm tone.

"I will come back but not now." Ace replied.

"Please don't do this Ace..what if your dad calls to check on you? Please where are you? I can come and pick you up." Mr Mark said.

"I will be back very soon..I need to be alone." Ace Clark replied.

Mr Mark sighed. "I apologize on Mrs Tonia's behalf..."

"You don't need to apologize to me but tell her that I will get back at her when I own that place." Ace said.

"You don't need to do that Ace. Okay you know what? Why don't you go stay at your family's beach house? I already asked someone to clean the place few days ago." Mr Mark said.

"Dad said I shouldn't leave the hotel. For me it has been nothing but torture staying here so I don't want anything than to leave this place." Ace countered.

"You don't have to worry, I won't tell your dad about it. Just go there and I will ask someone to bring the keys to you." Mr Mark said.

Ace relaxed. "Okay, I will head to the place later in the evening. For now I want to walk around town.." He said.

Mr Mark sighed. "Do you have any money to pay a taxi because I heard you sprayed your earning on Mrs Tonia." Mr Mark asked.

"I will get a taxi and then direct him back to the hotel so you can pay him." Ace replied.

"Okay..just put me on the phone so I can talk to the driver." Mr Mark replied.

"Thank you." Ace Clark said before disconnecting the call.

----------------------------------------