Who ruined the cake?

EPISODE FIFTEEN

Theme: Who ruined the cake?

(FLASHBACK TO TEN YEARS AGO)

WINSLOW, ARIZONA

GOLDEN HOTELS

Ivy stood in the hallway looking confused, not knowing where to find the event hall. She had dialed Emily's line several times but she wasn't picking, probably she was still in church. While her eyes were surveying the environment looking for a way to the event hall, Ace was busy pressing his cellphone as he was pushing the cart slowly. He was too engrossed with his phone, scanning through messages of women asking when they would meet up and he wasn't even paying the slightest attention to the cart he was pushing.

Ivy stopped walking to dial Emily's number again, she stood with her back facing Ace. And without knowing, Ace bumped into Ivy while she turned to face him with shocked expression on her face. And before Ace could figure out ,what was happening the cake and wine was already falling down to the ground, Ivy tried to protect it but part of it dropped on her dress as she hit the ground too.

Ace looked down at cake and the mess he had caused due to carelessness and his jaw dropped immediately his gaze drifted on Ivy's beautiful face.

Ivy was so embarrassed as she thought that it had happened again, something always comes up wherever she is..and what if her mom comes around now?! Fear clouded her system.

"Oh my God..I..am..am..am so sorry.." Ivy apologized as she tried to get up but sat back on the floor when she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen.

"Please..Please..forgive me..I should have been more careful..oh my God what am I going to do about that cake? The wine is so expensive.." She blabbed continuously.

Ace started to say something but stopped..he started again but stop again.

"Please..I am so sorry..but can..can you..please help me up?" Ivy asked Ace as she felt another sharp pain by her side as she rearranged the make up kits she bought as a gift for her aunt.

Ace swallowed hard as he snapped out of reverie after checking out Ivy. "Oh..okay..I am..am so sorry...Are you okay?" He helped her up and she pulled off her heels.

"Yes..Yes..I am fine." Ivy answered, one of her hand held on to the gift bag and with the other hand holding her left side. "Oh..the cake..the cake..and the wine..it must be very expensive. I am really..sorry." She stuttered.

"The cake is ruined but you don't worry about it." Ace said.

"No..I ruined it..and I am sorry..perhaps can I pay for just the cake because I don't think I can afford the wine?" Ivy asked with a worried look on her face.

"Please don't apologize, it is my fault." And with just an impulse Ace moved closer to Ivy and began to remove creams from her hair.

He didn't ruin just the cake and wine but Ivy dress and hair was stained with buttercream and cake crumbs.

Ivy stopped him. "No, you don't have to do this...I will clean myself..it is fine." She stepped away from him.

Emily dialed Ivy's number when she got to the hotel.

"Do you have a party to attend here?" Ace Clark asked.

Ivy shook her head. "Yes..my aunt is getting married to-" a beep from her phone interrupted her.