Chapter 13

At the pool hall, Dara lazily played with the others. He wasn't really interested in the game. In fact, he found it quite boring. But...since Gray wanted to play too, then he'd keep his mouth shut and not ruin the mood. Dara also sucked at pool.

After a while, Ben and Alex began to argue whether to get Chinese or tteokbokki. They let Gray decide and he chose tteokbokki since he and Dara had already eaten Chinese for dinner last night.

Since it was decided that the losers had to pay, Ben ordered Alex, Gerard, and Dara to go get it for them since no place delivered tteokbokki. Ben stayed back to teach Gray and Eugene how to play, although he was the second worst player out of the four of them.

"Gray, if you need anything, just call me or send a text," Dara said before he left, glancing at Ben Park and Eugene.

XXX

"You know, Dara, we're not bullies like Jimmy Bae and his gang," Alex said as they were walking back from Awesome Gimbap, Tteokbokki, and Twigim. "We just want to be your and Gray's friends,"

"I don't trust people easily," Dara told them. "I wasn't even the one who approached Gray first. It was a friend of mine who dragged him into our friend group,"

"What happened to that friend?" Gerard questioned. "Gray was all alone in Eunjang,"

"He was betrayed by someone he trusted and considered a friend," Dara's expression darkened upon recalling that memory. 'It's a good thing those bastards are in prison for attempted murder. I wish they'd have gotten the death penalty though. I will never forgive those fuckers for hurting Fen!'

"By the way dude, are you seriously not gonna get a cut?" Alex decided to change the subject to Gerard's hairstyle. 

"I already said I'm not—"

"Just saying man," Alex said. "You know Chaehong Salon? I have a coupon..." He suddenly shut his mouth and grew tense. 

"What about your coupon?" Gerard asked. "Why'd you cut your sentence short?"

"Keep your eyes straight ahead, Gerard, Dara," Alex ordered.

"Don't order me around!" Dara growled. 

"Just go," Alex trembled slightly in fear. 

"Screw you, I'm gonna grab some drinks from the convenience store," Dara said.

"Don't!" Alex grabbed Dara's hand. "That's Donald Na in front of the convenience store!" 'Am I hallucinating or is there a bunny with him!?'

"And?" Dara pulled his hand free and shoved the bag of food to him. "Just head back to the pool hall. I'll get there in a few minutes,"

"Gerard, let's wait for him around the corner," Alex said, knowing he wouldn't be able to convince Dara. "If Donald Na attacks him, we'll step in,"

Dara casually walked into the convenience store, bought a bunch of sodas, juices, milks, and two packs of popsicles that came is sets of twos. He then sat down in the seat next to Donald, tossed a pack to Kingsley to share with that dude in an orange beanie that was with them, and then opened his own popsicle pack. He handed one popsicle to Donald and then began to eat his own.

"I'm kidnapping your bunny," Dara picked up Jawbreaker after he had finished his popsicle. "I'll be home in time for dinner,"

Gerard and Alex had been watching the entire scene in shock and silently followed Dara back to the pool hall.

"Ayy, there you are!" Ben greeted them. "What took you so long, ya dummies?"

Alex and Gerard were still in shock. 

"What's wrong with you two?" Ben questioned. "What's with the giant bunny?"

"On the other side of the intersection," Alex found his voice. "I saw Donald Na,"

"You're acting like it's the end of the world," Dara handed a carton of milk to Gray. 

"And..." Alex continued. "Dara shared a pack of popsicles with him and stole Donald Na's pet rabbit,"

"Her name's Jawbreaker," Gray petted the bunny's fur. 

"Dara, do you know how dangerous it is to interact with Donald Na!?" Ben scolded.

Dara rolled his eyes. "I live with him,"

"..."

"..."

"..."

'"Huh?"

"D-Dara, what do you mean you live with Donald Na?" Eugene stuttered.

"He's my big brother," Dara took a sip from a can of coffee, only to immediately spit it out. "Crap, I got black coffee! So bitter!"

"Is that true!?" Ben exclaimed. "Dara, is Donald Na really your brother!?"

"Yeah," Dara, not wanting to waste the coffee, forced himself to drink it all. 'How the fuck do people drink this shit?'

"Donald Na is head of the Union," Alex pointed out. "Jimmy Bae is part of the Union, but you fought him,"

"I don't give a shit about my brother's Union," Dara rolled his eyes. "What mattered to me at the time was protecting Gray Bear. I'll fight anyone who threatens my friends," 

"Why were you at Eunjang that time?" Alex interrogated. "Was it to spy on us? Take down Ben?"

"I don't give a shit about who you and your friends are," Dara scoffed. "I'll only fight if someone starts it, is being a pain in the ass, or if they threaten people I care about,"

"Then why were you at Eunjang!?" Alex repeated, raising his voice.

"I was ditching class, wandering around town, saw Gray as I was passing by Eunjang, and followed him to the incinerator," Dara claimed. "If you got a problem with me, fuck off. I'm only here for Gray Bear. I don't give a shit about what you guys think about me. If you're looking for a fight, let's take this outside,"

"Why you—"

"Now, now," Ben put a hand to his friend's shoulder. "Dara and Donald Na are two different people. Just because they're related doesn't automatically make Dara evil. I mean, he is friends with Gray and he hasn't caused any trouble for us,"

Dara and Alex both glared at each other.

"Hey Dara, why is Donald Na all the way over here?" Ben asked. "Does he plan to get revenge for Yoosun losing to us? Does he even know that you were the one who defeated Jimmy Bae?"

"No, he does not know that I got into a fight as far as I know," Dara answered. "And why wouldn't he be in the area? You don't own the place. He can go wherever he pleases. And no, he's not trying to get revenge on Yoosun losing to Eunjang. He's got better things to do than waste his time on you lo—"

"Dara," Gray interrupted. "Be civil,"

"Fine," Dara reluctantly agreed.

Dara's Possible Twin: 

Alex Go 

Jake Ji

Alex, Jake, and Dara are Triplets (I have a backstory if I end up writing this)