Chapter 15

"Mom, Dad," Jake asked during dinner. "Is it true that you gave two of my siblings up for adoption?"

Mom Ji flinched. "Yes, we did,"

Jake frowned. "Were they my younger siblings? My older siblings?" 

"Jason and Jaden were your triplets, Jacob," Dad Ji revealed. "We...we really wanted all three of you to remain together, but we couldn't afford to raise four kids. We wanted to keep at least one of you so we chose you while we put Jason and Jaden up for adoption,"

Jake gripped his fork tightly. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because we thought it'd cause you unnecessary stress and disappointment," Mom Ji sighed. "And it's not like we knew who adopted them, so it'd feel like we would get your hopes of meeting your siblings up when in reality we don't know where they are,"

"I have another question: Why did you think Dara was Jason?"

"You took after my appearance, much like Kenny did," Mom Ji explained. "Jason and Jaden took after your father, except Jason had blue eyes and Jaden had green eyes,"

"Now that I think about it..." Jake furrowed his brows. "Dara does look a lot like Dad..." 'I should bring this up with Dara and Donald tomorrow,' 

XXX

"Hey Dara," Jake greeted during breakfast. "Wanna get a DNA test done with me to see if we're long lost triplets?"

"I'm looking for a twin sibling, not triplet siblings," Dara pointed out. "Why do you suddenly want a DNA test done?"

"So I asked my parents who Jason and Jaden were and apparently I'm one third of a set of triplets since they couldn't afford to raise four kids," Jake relayed the info. "Jason looks like my dad with blue eyes and Jaden looks like my dad with green eyes. You kinda look like my dad and you have blue eyes so...DNA test?"

"It's highly unlikely that we're triplets," Dara told him. "What are the chances that one of my new friends at Daehyeon High School is actually my triplet?"

"The same chances that one of your new friends is actually your older brother's biological younger brother," Dean reminded.

"A DNA test won't harm anyone," Dad Kwan said. "Why not just take one and we'll cross the Ji's off as your possible biological family if it comes back negative?"

"Alright," Dara agreed. "But it'll definitely come back negative,"

'So Dara looks like Jake's father?' Donald thought. 'Actually...Dara also looks a lot like that guy from last year who was with Ben Park. What was his name? I think it was...Alex Go?'

XXX

"Hmm..."

"Ben, why are you staring at me?" Alex asked.

"It's just that I noticed you and Dara look so much alike," 

Alex glared at him. "We do not look alike,"

"I mean, you both got the same eye shape, face shape, physique, eyebrows..." Ben listed. "What if—"

"You watch too many movies," Alex rolled his eyes. "That bastard and I aren't long lost twins,"

"Who are you boys talking about?" Mrs. Go asked from the kitchen.

"There's this kid who's a friend of our classmate and he looks a lot like Alex," Ben told her. "So I brought up the idea that he and Alex are long lost twins,"

Mrs. Go's expression changed to one of shock before she regained her poker face. "Oh, I see..."

"It's impossible though, right Mom?" Alex questioned. "I'm an only child,"

"Well...as you know, you're adopted," Mrs. Go said. "When we adopted you, you had one of your triplet brothers with you so we adopted the two of you together,"

"Triplet?" Alex questioned. "But I only had one brother with me? Wait, if you adopted us together, what happened to him?"

"You and your brothers were born as triplets but your biological parents couldn't afford to take care of all three of you, so they put you and one of your brothers up for adoption. We adopted the two of you but...well, you both got really sick so we took you to the hospital. On the day you both were going to be discharged...your brother was kidnapped,"

"Okay, so apparently I have a long lost twin brother," Alex said. "But it's not like Dara's my brother. He's related to Donald Na!"

"I mean...Dara could be adopted," Ben shrugged. "He looks nothing like Donald Na,"

Alex pinched the bridge of his nose. "If I get a blood test with Dara, will you stop with saying he's my long lost brother?"

"Relax, Alex, it was just a joke," Ben told him. "I mean, lookalikes and doppelgangers do exist in this world,"

XXX

Gray Bear: 
Dara

Dararara: 
Yo

Gray Bear: 
Alex Go wants to do a blood test

Gray Bear: 
He's adopted and has a long lost
brother that was kidnapped

Gray Bear: 
He's also from a set of triplets but
he and one of his brother was put
up for adoption instead of all three
of them

Dara bit his lip. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me,"

"What's wrong?" Kingsley asked.

"Alex Go is from a set of triplets, was adopted alongside one of his brothers, but that brother he was adopted alongside was kidnapped," Dara groaned. "I swear to Arceus, this is all too fucking coincidental. Alex wants to do a blood test with me. With how many blood tests I'm doing, I'm gonna end up dying from blood loss,"

"You're being overdramatic," Kingsley said. "You won't die from blood loss just from doing blood tests,"

"If you are related to Alex Go and Jake, that means the three of you are long lost triplets," Donald hummed. 

"I thought Family Chaos was the name of a different fic," Dara mumbled.

"What?" Donald questioned.

"What?" Dara acted like he hadn't said anything.

Here's a better version of Dara Na. He actually resembles Alex in this version because I traced Alex's face.

 He actually resembles Alex in this version because I traced Alex's face