Chapter 4

You laid in your bed, silently staring up at the ceiling. It was currently nighttime and you were in a cozy cabin that was designed just for you. It even had a mailbox with a pixelated version of your face on it. 

But as warm as the bed was and as spacious as the cabin was, it wasn't comfortable. I mean, everyone had just gotten back from Jabberwock Park after being told you could kill each other! Who could go to sleep at such a time?

In the end, you sat up in your bed and huddled your knees up to your chest. Why were you all put into a killing game? What did you do? All of these questions went unanswered. You hugged your knees tighter.

You felt hot tears brimming your eyes once again, and this time you let them stream down your cheeks. Yes, you were terrified, angry, and frustrated. You just wanted to go home and hug your parents close and hold Mikan's hand tightly.

Fear shot through your body as you remembered your vulnerable friend was alone. People could tell you that you were just paranoid, but hey, you were in a killing game. Anything could happen and anyone could kill you!

Slowly, you swung your legs off the bed and walked to your door. You pulled it open and stepped outside cautiously, squinting your eyes suspiciously. Well, no matter what people think, you weren't going to take any risk!

You ran across the wooden deck, searching for the mailbox that had Mikan's pixelated face on it. You finally found it and slowly walked up to the door. Why...were you hesitating? It's not like Mikan would try anything.

But that didn't calm your nerves. You knocked on the door three times, trying your best not to alert anyone else. You could've sworn you heard a frightened squeak come from inside. Then you heard cautious footsteps make their way to the door.

The door clicked open and slowly swung open. You saw a fear-filled eye peek out from the ajar door and look at you. The door opened fully and Mikan stared at you in surprise. "L-L/N-san!?" Mikan exclaimed quietly.

You pushed the girl inside and shut the door. Oh, Mikan must be so confused and maybe even frightened at your sudden apperance, but it couldn't be helped. "Miki-chan, I want to sleep over tonight, " you said.

Mikan stared at you, her lavender eyes wide. Her face was suddenly painted a light shade of red and she let out a flustered squeak. "S-Sleep with m-me!? W-Why would you want to do that!? A-And...where would you even s-sleep...?" said Mikan.

You smiled softly. Ah, Mikan was too innocent for her own good. "I'm just really scared, Miki-chan. We've been put into a killing game and all. And don't worry, I'll sleep on the floor, " you said quietly.

The room was silent as Mikan stared at you in confusion and what seemed to be...adoration? "N-No, I'm not letting you sleep on the floor! L/N-san, you're sleeping on the b-bed!" stammered Mikan, her eyes sparkling with a new found determination

It was surprising to see how confident she was, but it was admirable at the same time. You nodded and casually walked to the bed. "I guess it's fine. We've slept over at each other's houses so many times that it'd just feel like that!" you cheered.

Mikan slipped into her bed and turned over, her face still red. "It wouldn't feel just like that...because I love you too much to call you my friend anymore..." Mikan muttered, though it went unheared by you.

The both of you fell asleep. It was comfortable for you because you saw Mikan as the same girl you saw a few years ago. But Mikan was breathing heavily, trying desperately to control the lust and love growing within her.

She had grown obsessed with you. She wanted to feel you, touch you, kiss you, hug you, take care of you...and maybe even pleasure you. Drool seeped from the girl's mouth and she squeezed her thighs together. Her fantasies became more lustful as the night wore on.

Time skip~

You and Mikan went to Hotel Mirai, a random hotel that had a restaurant. Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Prodegy, had ordered everyone to come and have a meeting there. It was obvious that he wanted to discuss the current situation.

The both of you strolled in and went into the restaurant. Nagito happened to see you and he walked over. He was smiling and his eyes glowed with happiness as he saw you. "Good morning, L/N-san!" he greeted politely.

"Morning, Komaeda-kun!" you replied, ruffling his fluffy white hair. The both of you giggled and chattered for a while. It was a pleasant conversation as Nagito was very nice. Mikan clenched and unclenched her fists, rage boiling within her.

Without thinking, the nurse latched onto your arm and held it tightly. You flushed bright red and smiled rather awkwardly. "U-Uh...Miki-chan?" you stuttered. Mikan looked at you then at your arm. She squealed as she let go.

"AH! I-I'm so sorry, I-I wasn't th-thinking! P-Please don't h-hate me!" Mikan started to panic and you consoled her. Nagito smiled awkwardly and backed away, not wanting to bother the two of you any longer. 

You turned back around when Mikan calmed down, so you didn't see the small smirk crawl onto her lips. She was jealous, jealous that Nagito got your attention. She should be only one to talk to you, the only one that can see your gorgeous face.

Mikan craned her neck and stared at Nagito who was sitting alone in a corner. Yes, she had to deal with him somehow. She turned back to you, her heart fluttering when she thought of your bright smile and sparkling eyes.

But she saw Ibuki enveloping you in a hug. A hug that was only meant for her. She almost tackled Ibuki to the floor but she controlled herself. Ibuki let you go and faced you with a cheerful face, smiling radiantly.

No.

Mikan was the only one that was supposed to smile at you. "Ibuki just loves you, L/N-san! You're the cutest thing in the world!" Ibuki shouted, making you giggle.

Yes, Ibuki has to go.