Chapter 15

Mikan had the Despair Disease, she just didn't notice it yet. She just...remembered how much she loved despair and how much she wanted to murder Ibuki. And so, the once shy and innocent nurse came up with a murder plan nobody could see her thinking off.

The new motive was actually the Monokuma movie that was showing in a big theather. Mikan went to go see it as it would give her inspiration. More of a reason to fall into a dark pit of despair. For her beloved Y/N.

She should've known how boring a Monokuma movie was. But the murders were definitely something, so Mikan had a clear idea on how to kill Ibuki. Oh, yes, the limited edition totebags might come in handy. There's two of them, she'd figure it out soon.

Another idea crossed her mind and a little giggle escaped her lips. If she was going to do this for her Y/N, why not show them how much she loved them? She had a syringe full of...stuff, that could make anyone fall asleep in a flash.

Mikan skipped to the hospital and entered Ibuki's room. She looked down at the sleeping girl, restraining herself from strangling her. Quickly, Mikan grabbed the syringe and slipped out the room, a lovesick grin on her face.

Quietly, Mikan snuck over to your cabin. She could hardly wait to carry you back to the hospital, and just hold you in her arms. She reached your cabin and gave the door three swift knocks. Her heart was pounding out of her chest.

You opened the door and smiled when you saw your best friend. "Miki-chan! Can I help you with something?" you asked. "N-No, I actually just wanted to spend some time with you. I'm a little lonely, " said Mikan, a nervous chuckle following.

"Oh, sure! Come on in!" you opened the door wider for her to enter. Mikan stepped inside and tried to hide her grin. You closed the door and locked it, but your movements were suddenly restricted by an arm wrapping around your neck.

Giggling could be heard and your blood ran cold. "Wh- Miki-chan...?" you said, your eyes widening in shock and fear. You screamed when you felt something stab into your flesh and liquid spilled into your body. What was happening...?

"Don't squirm so much, my beloved! The pain will go away soon, I promise, so just go to sleep now. It'll all be over soon, and you'll learn to love me back!" whispered Mikan, her voice shaky and filled with lust. Your eyes began to droop.

No...No! You couldn't black out, not now! But no matter how much your tried to stay awake, your eyes eventually shut and you fainted. Mikan caught you just as you were about to collapse onto the floor. "Finally...Finally, I have you..." she said quietly.

'I should probably leave them here first. Nighttime's gonna roll around soon, so I should be able to carry them to the hospital. Let's tie them up so that they have no chance of escape!' thought Mikan as she sat you in  a chair.

She had to leave your cabin, but she would be back that night. Mikan exited your cabin and her eyes scanned the surroundings. She had to go back and take care of Nagito, Akane, and...Ibuki. Well, Ibuki would soon be dead and gone!

Time skip~

"That was harder than I thought..." mumbled Mikan to herself. She had forgotten that Hajime and Fuyuhiko had offered to stay at the hospital to supervise the patients. Fortunately, she was able to sneak past.

It wasn't very easy as she had to carry a person through the door, but she somehow managed to do it. Mikan snuck into an empty room and seated you in a chair and admired you. You looked beautiful and heavenly in the dim light of the room.

As if on cue, your eyes fluttered open and adjusted to the darkness. "Wh...? H-Huh?" you murmured, trembling slightly. "Oh, my beloved! You're finally awake!" cried Mikan, a bright red blush tainting her cheeks and she clasped her hands together.

"M-Miki-chan! What are you doing!? Why'd you do this to me!?" you cried, desprately trying to wriggle out of your chains. "Well, because I love you. I am absolutely infatuated with you. So that's why I brought you here, to keep you to myself..." replied Mikan.

"You...love me? Miki-chan, this isn't love! This is a crime! Let me go, Miki-chan, " you growled, glaring daggers at Mikan. The nurse grinned and leaned over to you. She kissed you softly and cupped your face in her hands.

You shook your head and tried to break away. Eventually, Mikan broke the kiss and stared at you with her swirling eyes. "You've...succumbed to despair, right? You're not the Miki-chan I know, aren't you?" you asked, clenching your fists.

Mikan nodded with a giggle. "Yes! And soon you can despair with me! I'll make sure we're never apart from each other, my beloved. Mioda-san was getting in the way...she always got in the way, " she said happily.

"So that's why I'm going to get rid of her..." Mikan mumbled the last part, but you still heard what she said. "What!? Miki-chan, don't you dare do anything to Mioda-san! She hasn't done anything wrong!" you shouted, tears welling up in your eyes.

The girl in front of you turned around. "I'm afraid that in my care, you don't have a choice! Mioda-san is going to have to die in order for us to be together. So I want you to stay here and continue being perfect..." she said.

Mikan began to walk to the door. No, she couldn't leave yet! "Miki-chan, come back and untie me! Don't just walk off! Don't hurt Mioda-san! Please! Leave her alone! MIKI-CHAN!" but your desperate cries went unnoticed by Mikan.

Tears streamed down your face and you looked down helplessly. You should have never interacted with Mikan. Memories of your childhood with her came flooding back and you cried harder. This wasn't the girl you had grown up with!

The chains rattled as you shook. You had to find a way out! But how? That was easier said than done! There was nothing you could do. Mikan had chained you up and she was on her way to kill Ibuki! Why...had it come to this...?