Chapter 3

The sound of music accompanied Lia's steps towards the altar ... but this time Lia walked towards the altar alone.

Yesterday's marriage was just a nightmare right ???? This is her real marriage.

Lia rushed to the altar. But there was already Yeonjun with another woman who wore a wedding dress exactly like her ....

"Yes I am willing ..." replied the woman. Lia is late

Lia couldn't believe what she saw ... Yeonjun and the woman smiled at her then passed her as if she was a ghost and left

leave it.

"Yeonjun-ah ........" Lia tried to call her but Yeonjun just laughed with the woman and left her.

"Yeonjun-ah ...." She called again.

"Miss choi .... wake up ...." someone woke up Lia slowly. Lia woke up with a cold sweat on her head. It was all a dream.

"Are you okay???"

Lia looked at the voice. Lee Minho. that man again ....

Yesterday's marriage was not a dream. That is real. A strange man she didn't know before was in front of her now.

"We have to hurry, we will try again to their room ..."

After finishing tidying up, Lia and Minho tried again to go to Yeonjun and Yena's room. Bad luck for them, Yeonjun and Yena have already left the hotel.

"Then what should we do now ???" Asked Lia.

"We'll try to go to their apartment ..."

Lia just nodded in agreement and continued to follow where Minho was.

Unfortunately their search was fruitless. Yeonjun and Yena weren't there. They only got information that Yeonjun was going overseas.

"Is it possible that the two of them went on their honeymoon ... ??" Asked lia

"maybe..."

"You know where your honeymoon travel agency is, you can ask them ...?" Suddenly Minho remembered when Lia talked about her honeymoon plan.

"I know where it is"

------------------------------------------------------

"Did you say, he screwed everything up ???" Lia was really surprised when she heard that Yeonjun had threatened their honeymoon.

"Yes, a week ago he came here and took all the refund money, he said your marriage was canceled, so he canceled your honeymoon trip ..." said the Customer Service.

Lia just couldn't believe it. How could it be, Yeonjun seemed to have planned this all. What made Lia sad was that the bastard took all the money for their honeymoon trip, even though it was Lia who paid for it all.

Minho, who was waiting for Lia at the back, also couldn't say anything. He was as frustrated as Lia's situation. But he couldn't do much to help her.

Not long after that, Lia got up from her seat. She went past Minho and just left. The woman stared blankly ahead as if she had no direction anymore. Minho just followed her from behind, maybe she headed for their car.

But the woman's steps stopped. She crouched down and bent her knees and sank her face. She wanted to cry again, but she couldn't.

"Miss Choi ...." he tried to be careful
calling her.

"Leave me alone..."

"but...."

"Leave me alone ..." her voice grew heavy.

But Minho's steps couldn't just leave her. There are still a lot of unfinished business with that woman, about Yeonjun, about Yena and also about their marriage.

Suddenly a luxury car stopped in front of them. And out of the car 2 well-built men with neat suits came out of the car and approached Minho and Lia.

"Miss Choi, Mr. Lee ... We came to pick you up ....."

Minho and Lia are now in the back seat. Both of them were brought by

2 unfamiliar men headed somewhere. Minho looked at the woman beside him, Lia. The woman had been silent without a sound while staring at the window. He didn't even know where they were going.

Soon the car entered a large gate and drove towards a mansion, or rather a very beautiful luxury mansion on the outskirts of Seoul. Mansion that has a small beautiful lake, they have a golf course around the mansion.

The car stopped in front of the Mansion.

"What is this place ...." Minho was confused with their destination.

"This is my house ......" Lia said